Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 2 Post - MONDAY 9:30 PM

As much as I like what the Hornets have done this season, and I'm one of those optimists who still think Chris Paul deserves the MVP, I certainly didn't expect them to win two straight games against the Spurs especially by such a large margin.
exactly what i came in here to say.

as much as i love watching their offense, their defense is absolutely unreal right now. NOBODY has ever shut down Duncan in the playoffs the way they have. theseries should get real interesting when it gets back to San Antonio.

I always said that people give too much to this whole "experience" thing. If you're a great team, you're a great team. Doesn't reallymatter how many times you've been in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

is bruce bowen guarding tony parker for the most part?
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

We had our dinner and Coach made everybody stand up and talk about playoffs and just whatever they wanted to say. And at that moment, it became very serious to me how passionately guys want to win a ring. You know, you got guys at the end of their career, and they're like "This may be my last run" or "I only have a few left" or "This may be my best chance."

There were guys like Bonzi that really touched me. He stood up, addressed me, David and CP, and was like, "I want a ring." He was like, "You guys can take me there. This may be my last chance and I want some hardware. It lies on your shoulders and I just want y'all to go out there, play hard and just give us that opportunity to be there, to have a chance. I'm gonna do my part. We're all gonna do our part, but you guys take it up to another level. For a lot of us, this is our last chance."

Let's go.

^^ I really wish I can play like dude. I am hoping to get some autograph things seeing as I kno this chick who always talking with them. My girl got me CP3autograph ball to start of the collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Even though I want N.O. to win the series I know damn well somehow the Spurs will come back and win.
laugh.gif
Not happenin, say hello to your 2007-2008 NBA Champs, The New Orleans CP3's

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Even though I want N.O. to win the series I know damn well somehow the Spurs will come back and win.
laugh.gif

If they somehow make it past the Spurs...the Lakers are going to stomp a mudhole in their @%%!*.

Kobe is on a mission this year

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

Hornets wont beat the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom