Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

cp3 don't want it in the end....pargo is carrying the team
Don't be stupid; you're watching the game.
i dont see CP demanding the ball not one bit. he should of B slapped the hell out of pargo for jacking early on

LOL @ Pargo running off a screen with CP3 inbounding the ball, and Paul didn't want to give him the ball initially.
laugh.gif

Its a damn shame the Spurs advance again. Bottom line NO got the looks but didn't knock down the shots but they'll be back.

NOBODY even attempted to rebound that miss. At this point in the game, dudes should be crashing the boards like they've never crashed the boards before.

they were gassed...

TP with the dagger. Great job Spurs.

Lakers VS Spurs.
eek.gif

I'd rather see Spurs VS Pistons in the finals, but I know no one else does.
roll.gif

I have no clue who goes where, if I see Lakers VS Celtics I might not watch.

The Spurs = Basketball Machine

Tim Duncan = Basketball Robot

So depressing..... you have to option to see this new flashy young fun team, and once again, you get the most god damned efficient chopped liver silver andblack that you get the last 8 godamned years.... BLAH!

Didn't watch the game in it entirety.

How did Peja play this game, did he choke once again?

Originally Posted by mjfresh

SMH @ Pargo dude just done lost his mind thinking he gon be the hero or somethin
smh.gif

Yall dudes gotta be kidding me. Nobody was even calling for the ball. What the hell you think Pargo gonna do? Sit around and wait for the star to REALIZEHE'S THE STAR? ****

I don't blame him one bit.

pargo must have had 6 red bulls before the 4th quarter...that last minute was his crash
laugh.gif

And
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Spurs making the WCF (AGAIN).

All these teams and their trades and San Antonio makes it.

like i said early on that choking BUM peja couldnt keep hot for the whole playoffs and u see he didnt do $#$$ after the 1st 2 games. choking %*$
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

The Spurs = Basketball Machine

Tim Duncan = Basketball Robot

So depressing..... you have to option to see this new flashy young fun team, and once again, you get the most god damned efficient chopped liver silver and black that you get the last 8 godamned years.... BLAH!

says the pistons fan

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Best team in the league v. the defending champs. What more do you want in a conference finals?
pimp.gif

Like Walton said a couple days ago, the title goes through San Antonio.

Back
Top Bottom