Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

GINOBILI!

Yall Hornets are joining us tonight,
happy.gif

Why don't the Spurs players' just suck Paul's %#!% on the way to the basket? At least that way they'll make contact with him, other than justletting him waltz to the basket.
smh.gif

Jesus !%#%%%! Christ, defense is horrid, horrible decision making and carelessness with the ball.

Both of these teams are going down to the Lakers anyways, but play with !%#%%%! some pride.

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

kiss your mother with that mouth? anyways, this should be a great game. spurs by 8.
He'll kiss your mother with that mouth.

Over/under on how long into the game Bowen delivers a cheap shot to D. West?

Let's do what we do; I don't want to go home.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, that's too bad,
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm convinced that you would rather see the Hornets lose, more than Dallas Win. I mean KLJ even made a Hornets thread wit ur name in the title just to show you how much of a fan of the Hornets we know you are and we've welcomed you with open arms cause you was one of the few dudes that believe the Hornets could make the playoffs before the season started. The Hornets even lost the last game of the season, just to make your record against +.500 teams that much better. Then somewhere along the lines between that first game after the All-Star break to two weeks ago, you've lost your way....Don't matter how much hate you have for West and Scott, the Hornets' will always welcome you back home.....
wink.gif

I still enjoy watching the Hornets, but ain't no way in hell I want the Hornets to get any further then they've gotten. I have no sore spots foranyone on the Hornets EXCEPT for West. No hard feelings for Paul, he's an excellent PG and he is the future. Peja is one of the best perimeter shooters inthe League.

But with that said, TO THE GALLOWS WITH THE HORNETS!
laugh.gif

Okay. Regardless of the score, this is the quarter that Im worried about. Hornets have just about run us off the floor in the 3rd every game

New Orleans is killing themselves with the lack of rebounds. Almost every time someone shoots, everyone is already headed back down the floor like the shot isalready made. Every missed shot they take is one and done.

Damn Paul may have the fastest hands in the league.

Hornets better get this to 5 or under by the 4th if they want to win.

Originally Posted by mjfresh

Stop leaving Giniboli and Bowen open for 3s
mad.gif

Bowens missed a couple WIDE open corner 3's. Couldve opened the game up a little had he hit those
eyes.gif

I hate to say it, but this game is OVER. SA is completely controlling everything in this game. COMPLETELY. And they're too good of a team to let up in the4th.

It was a nice run Hornets, but next time you may want to show up at home in a Game 7. It's hard to tell if the problem is the Hornets or if the Spurs areputting the clamp down on them like that. Either way, it's a wrap.

Wow, I said if the Spurs could somehow remain tied late in the 4th with the Hornets, they would win.

But they have a significant lead late in the 3rd already, and they are hitting all of their open shots unlike the 1st three trips @ N.O.

This game may be over soon (*covers eyes), Hornets feeling the pressure?

Back
Top Bottom