Official Spyder Apparel Thread

D

Deleted member 42060

Post some Spyder gear and discuss Spyder information and knowledge.

It'd be great if we could get some input from older heads. vintage stuff, tommy moe, 90s to 2003 stuff, legend series, st.antons, chamonixs, altas, ski resort stuff, hongkong, etc.

Thanks NT. Im on the search for some spyders.

View media item 1337820
View media item 1337828View media item 1337827View media item 1337826View media item 1337824View media item 1337829View media item 1337834View media item 1337842View media item 1337836

never seen this in my life...

is this an east coast thing?

NY thing

TNF cheaper alternative....

Only way this will ever make a comeback is if some dude smacks a girl in the face

Seen a few when I travel outside the city (Chicago) 
laugh.gif
...thought this was a upper class white thing

lol NY wears the ugliest ish..

oversized sleeping bags as coats in the winter (marmots)

grown men with bedazzled jorts in the summer..

Last edited:
All I can say is I live in the coldest state and Spyder gloves have been my best purchase of all time.

NY thing

TNF cheaper alternative....

Only way this will ever make a comeback is if some dude smacks a girl in the face

you seriously comparing this to 8 ball jackets? ntlogic :smh:
i mean i know its throwback but its been brick around here like in the teens. i can rock a spyder with a t shirt and feel warmer than a northface and t shirt on....

Seen a few when I travel outside the city (Chicago) :lol: ...thought this was a upper class white thing

really? i know the pricetags are steep but I see mixed races around nyc with spyder. i always knew that older spyders had better material than the older northfaces hence the price....

lol NY wears the ugliest ish..

oversized sleeping bags as coats in the winter (marmots)

grown men with bedazzled jorts in the summer..

this is pretty compared to the stuff nt rocks on here....some of yall taste in clothing are uber bad

Back
Top Bottom