***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I Hate that stalley gets no love
tired.gif
. thats his newest vid. MMG doesnt't seem like the right fit for him at all. He seem like the type to rather read books and expand his mind rather than pop bottles like Ross and them.

was posted last year, big stalley fan but where the ##!# did all this gun talk come from now. highly dissappointed in this tape.
yeah this guy was like"kids tied up and thrown in a lake". thats not him at all. Assassin on lincoln way nights was about gun talk but it was a lot more tasteful 

smh ya mmg is def not a good fit for stalley.. lwn was one of my fav mixtapes of all time not really feelin this one at all tho

smh ya mmg is def not a good fit for stalley.. lwn was one of my fav mixtapes of all time not really feelin this one at all tho

Only tape I Listen to. Lover's Lane and Home to You hit close to home. Seen It All reminds me of Lincoln Way Nights, a story about real #!%%. His verses on Hell's Angels caught me off guard at first (
eek.gif
) but song still slaps. Only thing, BCGMMG original > Remix. Meek Milly's verse was hot boo boo juice

Chase stay running his mouth, I'm surprised nobody ran up on that boy yet. Stalley's frustrated which is understandable but you got continue to grind it out, success doesn't come easy.

People like Stalley, Krit and Kendrick will always get overlooked cuz they dont have enough "swag". They need to just keep doing what their doing. The game needs dudes like this so we can have some balance.

/\ Kendrick & Krit aren't being overlooked...especially Kendrick. They're becoming household names because they have enough crossover appeal to get radio spins.

Stalley...not so much.
As for his rant...Chase was just coming to the defense of his boy. Stalley tried to say he meant no ill with his comment but that's a slight...however you wanna interpret it. He could have done his "why am i not more popular" rant without throwing salt on the next man's art. 

can't blame your shortcomings on people who have nothing to do with your +!%*...if he want to get mad at somebody, he need to holla at his label for not promoting him...
and that video was wack as +!%* 
laugh.gif
...better than Mercy??? nahh

Twitter tantrums are never a good look.

Neither is an artist who claims he "put out the best (insert product here)".

Because so many artists believe that, that they all can't be right.

That's for the public to decide.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Chase stay running his mouth, I'm surprised nobody ran up on that boy yet. Stalley's frustrated which is understandable but you got continue to grind it out, success doesn't come easy.

Chase is *%$%#-made. dude has no room to speak on anything with that poor %$! Las Vegas song he made

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

/\ Kendrick & Krit aren't being overlooked...especially Kendrick. They're becoming household names because they have enough crossover appeal to get radio spins.

Stalley...not so much.
As for his rant...Chase was just coming to the defense of his boy. Stalley tried to say he meant no ill with his comment but that's a slight...however you wanna interpret it. He could have done his "why am i not more popular" rant without throwing salt on the next man's art. 
agree with all you said. this is just crazy how out of left field this came.

Originally Posted by illphillip

ALL OF THIS

Seems just like frustration on his part.

Also, that video was not better than "Mercy" in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

ALL OF THIS
artist never get it

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

ALL OF THIS
Stalleys too good to be doing that, giving HIMSELF a bad look. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Stalley should sign with Duck Down or Babygrande and call it a day.
he's in da best situation...he's just gotta have better timing...i mean look at gunplay, rolling it at da PERFECT time.

Crazy to me how "Tell Montez I love her" on LWN didn't get a mention in this thread, song is cold.

Live at Blossom concept is slept on IMO.

Back
Top Bottom