***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

�I Hate that stalley gets no love�
tired.gif
. thats his newest vid. MMG doesnt't seem like the right fit for him at all. He seem like the type to rather read books and expand his mind rather than pop bottles like Ross and them.

I agree. Kind of wish GOOD music would've snagged him first.

Nonetheless, he'll blow in due time.

tired.gif
. thats his newest vid. MMG doesnt't seem like the right fit for him at all. He seem like the type to rather read books and expand his mind rather than pop bottles like Ross and them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

tired.gif

Yeah, i'm hoping for a Currensy-esque breakthrough for him and i agree about GOOD.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

tired.gif

Yeah, i'm hoping for a Currensy-esque breakthrough for him and i agree about GOOD.

Originally Posted by thejrob

haven't posted in this thread, but still bumpin this tape like no other since it dropped
pimp.gif

Stalley really has skills and the production on this tape is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lincoln Way Nights + Return of 4Eva + your car = epic $#%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mmhmm! LWN in the whip is essential.

Originally Posted by thejrob

haven't posted in this thread, but still bumpin this tape like no other since it dropped
pimp.gif

Stalley really has skills and the production on this tape is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lincoln Way Nights + Return of 4Eva + your car = epic $#%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mmhmm! LWN in the whip is essential.

OMG
eek.gif
. I never thought dude would have a following on NT. This last mix tape is pure gorgeousness. Every single track start to fin is
pimp.gif

Hearing the production on this makes me want to go out and install a subwoofer or 2 in the ride to hear them beats knocking.

How does this sound on subs btw? anyone?
embarassed.gif

OMG
eek.gif
. I never thought dude would have a following on NT. This last mix tape is pure gorgeousness. Every single track start to fin is
pimp.gif

Hearing the production on this makes me want to go out and install a subwoofer or 2 in the ride to hear them beats knocking.

How does this sound on subs btw? anyone?
embarassed.gif

I remember hearing something about Lincoln Way Nights getting remastered and some new tracks added. I don't know how they can make it better then it is tho. It's a definite top 5 mixtape of the year for me

I remember hearing something about Lincoln Way Nights getting remastered and some new tracks added. I don't know how they can make it better then it is tho. It's a definite top 5 mixtape of the year for me

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I still bang the autobiography

Never heard that mixtape. About to take a listen now
pimp.gif

Also, I really hope Ross does not try to change him. He sticks out like a sore thumb with the rest of the MMG artists
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I still bang the autobiography

Never heard that mixtape. About to take a listen now
pimp.gif

Also, I really hope Ross does not try to change him. He sticks out like a sore thumb with the rest of the MMG artists
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom