OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anyone used the opportunity zone tax loophole before?

Personally no but we have had clients sell real estate and invest the profits in some. You really need to be careful with some of the contracts as mediators are setting these up most of the time.

I got in at a couple shares when it ipo’d

i know rh aint **** but they are popular amongst the youth/new investors, me being one of em unfortunately

Last edited:
Personally no but we have had clients sell real estate and invest the profits in some. You really need to be careful with some of the contracts as mediators are setting these up most of the time.

and Mediators have less a fiduciary responsibility than say a broker or agent?

Me no, but several clients have. I wouldn't dare try it on my own. Would have to be through a banks fund or something which I understand isn't feasible for most.

the qualified opportunity fund market looks like the Wild West. So far, a company called Urban Catalyst seems to be best in class - they are both a developer and fund issuer

the qualified opportunity fund market looks like the Wild West. So far, a company called Urban Catalyst seems to be best in class - they are both a developer and fund issuer

It is the Wild West right now. You need a good accountant and lawyer to dig through the details.

ETSY popping before earnings. Probably cause Cathy is loading up. Wonder if the markets selloff after earnings this afternoon to trap the bulls.

ETSY popping before earnings. Probably cause Cathy is loading up. Wonder if the markets selloff after earnings this afternoon to trap the bulls.
Welp ****. ETSY killed it and the stock is straight up not having a good time.

Back
Top Bottom