OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Thoughts on holding onto Nike stock thru earnings on Thursday? Maybe the hype with Off-Whites in November + NBA product sales may have helped with NA Growth/added recognition? They've been getting killed each Earnings report the past 2 yrs.

Thoughts on holding onto Nike stock thru earnings on Thursday? Maybe the hype with Off-Whites in November + NBA product sales may have helped with NA Growth/added recognition? They've been getting killed each Earnings report the past 2 yrs.

i'll be holding onto my shares. No particular reason as to why tho other than believing in the company (wouldn't be on this forum if I didn't).
Plus the dividends aren't too bad either

The action on LFIN today :lol:, can't wait to watch that CEO interview :lol:
Saw that it was trending. Insane gains. What happened? Riot blockchain too, bit damn. People dont realize that its a failing biotech company that change their.

Ended up selling Alibaba after I broke even and made some change on top of it. I've since gotten back into VRX and got some positions in alphabet , Netflix, Facebook, Alliance Data and Anaptys Bio.

Anyone know why TSLA is spiking? This can't be a short squeeze, what news did I miss?

Back
Top Bottom