OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Xvg hate aside we all got killed holding. I made some decent money but I could’ve locked in 20k worth of gains and didn’t. Smh. I wound up selling my vet off for a 1k loss after being up 9k cause I needed the cash to pay bills and didn’t believe in it anymore. Don’t trade blindly like some of us did.

Yeah man. Weve had our differences but same goal.

Rules to be learned, take profits no matter how much. Regardless if the run up continue.

Sold 16 of them at 223, cool little 3600 lol I still have 2 in which I’ll just hold onto until the stocks levels out. Fundamentally I would have been out a looong time ago, so I felt good with 223. I’ll keep an eye on it and may just say day trade it. That ride to 300 was crazy lol. Good luck to anyone else who’s long.

I need to learn options trading. Ive watched videos on youtube and each time, ive gotten more confused. Lol.

I own 1 tilay share just to enkoy the ride.. But now im scared. Lol.
Will exit today, go nbev. I see $12 very soon.

I know this is going to go down soon as the market opens.
656F8EB7-277B-411C-9CFF-C8706CBF54FD.png

Keep eye on $Galt. That might be my play today. Holding $Nbev. Maybe until oct.

I meant $alt

Last edited:
Sold 16 of them at 223, cool little 3600 lol I still have 2 in which I’ll just hold onto until the stocks levels out. Fundamentally I would have been out a looong time ago, so I felt good with 223. I’ll keep an eye on it and may just say day trade it. That ride to 300 was crazy lol. Good luck to anyone else who’s long.

Good move! You made like 1000% on your money in 2 months. The risk vs reward at this point is not favorable. At a 20+ billion market cap already, a lot of growth is already priced in.

Could of made 100% gains in $alt but im block from selling tiday due to day trade limits on rh.

Did not want to baghold if it dumped.

Sold a stock option today after it came back from being out of the money into the money and made profit off it

And also got one in the tuck that’s over

Sold a stock option today after it came back from being out of the money into the money and made profit off it

And also got one in the tuck that’s over

How do you like options trading?

I should have taken advantage on Nike the other week and bought some calls. It was like free money begging for someone to come take it.

Trying my hand at options today. Still in the learning process, but I decided to buy a call on Twitter that ends tomorrow. So far I have a $9 profit.

Last edited:
How do you like options trading?

I should have taken advantage on Nike the other week and bought some calls. It was like free money begging for someone to come take it.

It cool I got to get used to that movement even though it only make up a small percent of my portfolio

Nike has its quarterly earning next week I know they got big numbers I might can’t afford an option but I want to buy some shares

I wish they showed the moment with the option after market I had no idea PIR fell 16% after market I got a short order with them
That expires tomorrow so that needs to go

Their price is so low now that I’m not even able to make another order (even though I wasn’t they can’t go any lower than where they are )

It cool I got to get used to that movement even though it only make up a small percent of my portfolio

Nike has its quarterly earning next week I know they got big numbers I might can’t afford an option but I want to buy some shares

I dropped the ball on this :smh:

D9F033EA-EEA5-41DE-8D71-2A8F2E248945.jpeg

3 days later it bounced back above $82

Trying my hand at options today. Still in the learning process, but I decided to buy a call on Twitter that ends tomorrow. So far I have a $9 profit.
Be careful taking otm options overnight heading into expiration. Theta can kill you if you’re wrong. I love buying weeklies for a day trade though on thursdays or Fridays. That theta knocks the price down nicely and offers you some good opportunities.

Just found this thread.

Anyone buying cannabis stocks?

Edit: where can I learn about them? I see you guys have already been trading some, like CGC and tilray.

My buddies are saying a lot of investment into these lately, and legalization in canaCain October?

Last edited:
I’d trade them but be careful falling in love. Take profits and leave runners on with house money. This is 3d printers all over again.

Back
Top Bottom