OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Strong revenue growth, consistent user base in the us and growth international, an advertising necessity in this new era of e-commerce in a post covid world. Either bought out by Facebook or a $50 stock in 3-5 years.

I remember my economics teacher long ago said that Gold is the anti-dollar. When the dollar goes down, gold goes up. So true in today's market.

I remember my economics teacher long ago said that Gold is the anti-dollar. When the dollar goes down, gold goes up. So true in today's market.

golds the ultimate insurance and a inflation hedge. any negative thing that can impact the economy you can see the insurance payout. the best thing is it has no allegiance to anyone but the owner.

Bitcoin essentially flat. Old white men aren’t buying so I guess we have to wait for young people to read the news tomorrow.

Thought on Uber long term?

They’re the household name when it comes to this ride share stuff yet the labor problem they have, the competition, Tesla future unveiling of their ride share service, and their ability to expand internationally has me unsure.

why is draftkings jumping with just Japanese baseball and UFC ? i dont get it is NY(besides upstate) or other states making it legal now?

^^^it makes no sense! unless insiders are buying......
you gotta think draftkings is being smart and making presentations to each gov about the potential on tax revenue

states are going to need every dollar they can get....

Everything Green
1589809021863.png

why is draftkings jumping with just Japanese baseball and UFC ? i dont get it is NY(besides upstate) or other states making it legal now?
Market is forward thinking. Doesn't care about today, cares about tomorrow, IE MLB, NBA reopening and NFL starting.

$DKNG CEO was on Mad Money on Friday.

$UBER is a top 20/30 most popular stock for hedge funds btw

Market is forward thinking. Doesn't care about today, cares about tomorrow, IE MLB, NBA reopening and NFL starting.

We'll see. They were talking about reopening MLB and the tons of restrictions they'll put in place like no high 5s, no chewing / spitting, not allowed to Uber or limo anywhere after the game, less pay etc

And baseball is the sport with the least amount of contact

Back
Top Bottom