OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anyone here know where I can look into for life insurance. Tryna help an uncle out to allocate some of his funds. I have no idea where he's been sending his money to through Metlife for the last 10 years.

Cashed out on Thursday couldn’t play till today saw green stayed away looks like I’ll be in the sidelines for a while sadly

SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife just read some books and your whole outlook will change. Educate yourself for a week or two and I promise you can make actual gains.

This isnt a get rich quick scheme. Most people actually lose money just buying anything that's in the green or listening to internet advice.

:rofl:

This market is crazy. Was on the phone with a buddy yesterday who said a second wave wont even hurt this market, pump until the elections.

:rofl:

This market is crazy. Was on the phone with a buddy yesterday who said a second wave wont even hurt this market, pump until the elections.

Earnings don't matter, valuations don't matter. The only thing that matters is that the Fed is pumping this bubble to the moon. 40,000k on the Dow, 15k on the Nasdaq, and 5k on the S&P by years end.

Nice to see Turtle Beach shoot up from $4 two months ago to $11 today. Taking those profits and tossing them into a few pharmaceutical companies for the long haul. Really like this new layout for Robinhood.
Also itching to get back into marijuana stocks. Keeping my eye on OrganiGram for the time being.

Nice to see Turtle Beach shoot up from $4 two months ago to $11 today. Taking those profits and tossing them into a few pharmaceutical companies for the long haul. Really like this new layout for Robinhood.
Also itching to get back into marijuana stocks. Keeping my eye on OrganiGram for the time being.
High revenue growth stocks with a proven cagr > meme stocks but best of luck
Why SHOULDN'T I buy puts on HTZ? What the **** is going on??
thinking about that idea too. Who knows anymore.

My in-laws just bought an RV (secondhand) and then saw the FT.com article -- sure enough $THO (maker of Airstream amongst others) is up like 12% today

HTZ is pretty risky...when are they expected to exit bankruptcy? Puts could be a way to make some money, but it's ultra risky IMO and there's likely a premium priced in, no?

did they buy an RV as an alternative to travel?

Yes, they plan to do more road trips versus air/hotel travel. Both are retired and otherwise besides an occasional road trip, historically flew to destinations and stayed in hotels.

Back
Top Bottom