OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Screenshot_20200609-143927_Chrome.jpg
Seriously...WTF...signs of the Top

lake back up, anyone still holding? i remember it was popular in here beginning of the year

Newb question

Where do ya'll get your news from besides yahoo finance and motley fool? Saw a few twitter accounts posted back but I'm starting to get into options. For those who trade options would like to know what sources you use or if you just do research on certain companies.

I’d you don’t know how to effectively perform your own technical analysis and haven’t learned the specifics of options (how they work, Greeks, etc) please don’t trade options until you learn. You’ll lose your money quicker than the average person. The best strategy would be to learn the basics first, then learn the options market, then put everything together. I recommend options volatility and pricing as a good book to start with in addition to the O’Neill book.

Really good read on picking SaaS stocks

Last edited:
I’d you don’t know how to effectively perform your own technical analysis and haven’t learned the specifics of options (how they work, Greeks, etc) please don’t trade options until you learn. You’ll lose your money quicker than the average person. The best strategy would be to learn the basics first, then learn the options market, then put everything together. I recommend options volatility and pricing as a good book to start with in addition to the O’Neill book.

Really good read on picking SaaS stocks
I've been lurking this thread for bout a year and a half now and you always seem to be on your game haha.. you in the business or this all self taught?

I've been lurking this thread for bout a year and a half now and you always seem to be on your game haha.. you in the business or this all self taught?
Learned from failure and more failure to the point now where I experience less failure. This market is easy right now, I don't want to come off as someone who knows what they're doing.

Placed a limit buy on DOCU, feeler position, just two shares at 136.35. Hits, great, doesn't whatever. I don't want my allocation to be too big since the growth here has been a little less than other stocks and their DBNER is only 117 vs the 130 that's desired, but their stack sounds very encouraging for this new world of business we are entering.

This article is a decent place to start. I read another article the other day but can't remember where I found it. I'll post it if I can get it.

Found it:

Reading this now

Last edited:
Getting rid of TESLA. That’s twice I got lucky now. Gonna hop back in on an eventual dip.

I know for a fact it’s someone who bought shares at the bottom when it was under $400
I know they must be out there
I saw article somewhere where they were saying it could reach $2000 in the future

I know for a fact it’s someone who bought shares at the bottom when it was under $400
I know they must be out there
I saw article somewhere where they were saying it could reach $2000 in the future

Catherine Wood of Ark Investments have been preaching that TSLA is a 4k stock for some time now:

Back
Top Bottom