OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

They have an office a block away from my building. I had never really even heard of them before this thread.

At what level are you considering dips / buying more?
I honestly have no clue. Maybe 63 area? I've been trading around a core since the 20s so I have a nice cushion and a $54 average so I can afford a bad add on this position. It's got a great future, but it's extended as **** so be nimble and leave plenty of room to add. Can't feel crazy comfortable chasing SaaS stocks with full size after this run.

I do find it interesting that so many SaaS/Cloud stocks are doing so well. Not all these names can have that big of a moat. Gonna have to do more research on some of the larger names.

Didn't get the weekend fade I expected, luckily AH dump cushioned the pajama trader gap up so I pretty much broke even. Bounced out at open, not getting stuck bag holding. Close over 311 I'll prob open some weekly longs as I think we get that gap fill around 318. Still a chance we stay stuck in this channel tho, no plans to go short.

I do find it interesting that so many SaaS/Cloud stocks are doing so well. Not all these names can have that big of a moat. Gonna have to do more research on some of the larger names.
I think the move lately is attributed to SaaS being recession proof since their businesses are still needed to keep the internet running essentially.

Back
Top Bottom