OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Stopped out twice on my fsly adds. Gonna just set orders and wait this one is gonna flush hard

Etsy feels bad man.Earnings were great but this market is heavy today.

Got out of my NET calls this morning. Basically came out even. I don't care if it moons after earnings.

I think I'll give myself this rule from my first time messing with options: Don't hold through earnings. No matter what

I’m starting to think earnings were priced in since last week. Most of these stocks that jumped last week, had good earnings this week. Then were sold off after.

Whose earnings are coming out next week? Lol

I’m starting to think earnings were priced in since last week. Most of these stocks that jumped last week, had good earnings this week. Then were sold off after.

This is the move. I think you've gotta play earnings 2-3 weeks ahead. Play the run up and get out before earnings.

And then be flexible and be ready to make any moves post earnings

Not next week, but Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Nvidia are on the 18th - 19th. But, I’m with crownedhead crownedhead , not playing that earnings game anymore :lol: :smh:.

Glad to see NKLA up on some good news...

57056929-B6CE-44BE-80C8-5DBFA40DC00F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom