OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

That's a name I hadn't seen a while but what I will say is a HF manager I used to cover was heavy into it - since we no longer do the work not sure if they still are....but it also wouldn't surprise me. I should pull the 13-F

Been tracking and analyzing for about a month now - 60 is high but I like it, talked about it late last year. Back in at 16.50

Partial or total Buyout? They discussed it back in July, i wonder if it’s still on the table somehow.

I’ve been looking into it a bit since you mentioned it. I like it but hesitating with that 10% jump to $30 yesterday.

Starting into GRWG again 16.29, next bid 14.29. Very small conviction. Lotto play for me so I'm only looking to own 25 shares. They will do an offering at some point so keep that in mind.

Cashed out 60%.
Bought Kirk

Screenshot_20200821-063150.png

Yup. Apple killing. Want to buy 3k worth of Apple. Y’all think it’s better now or after the split. I’m leaning towards before.

the psychology of knowing u will have 4 vs just 1 after the split is making people want to jump into AAPL the thing is to hold after the split or not will it continue going up now that more ppl will be able to afford it. Also the release of the new phones in sept 2020

the psychology of knowing u will have 4 vs just 1 after the split is making people want to jump into AAPL the thing is to hold after the split or not will it continue going up now that more ppl will be able to afford it. Also the release of the new phones in sept 2020
Would you expect many to SELL right after the splt?

the charts show that the price drops after a split specifically for AAPL. im going to hold im no pro in timing the market

Back
Top Bottom