OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Screenshot_20210127-232207_Robinhood.jpg

Tomorrow is another day and your chance to get in on the NT BULLDAWGS RUN - AMC, NOK and NAKD buy now. Not in on BB but action looks promising

NAKD 50M direct offering

THEY KNOW WE ARE HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Most offerings are below the current price and it’ll draw the price down, normally speaking, right? These aren’t normal times though. I’ve seen offerings just crush current momentum

This is just insane. So many stocks halted, don’t think I’ve seen that before. I might buy some NAKD and EXPR tomorrow. Not a lot because it’s still gambling, but gambling in moderation is okay.

36A4073F-3796-4FFE-8FB4-7584531F6199.png
2F08E8BB-B13C-42A0-BE80-919DC97000B4.jpeg

Quick question from someone who’s vaguely following the whole GME/WSB thing and still trying to understand the terminology and process of everything going on:

im on Reddit and the last few days browsing through WSB it’s been rocket emojis and hold HOLD HOLD. So my question to y’all is when is the breaking point do they all sell and cash out? Is there some kind of event or deadline where the price maxes out and they dump the stocks? When the hedge funds collapse? Thanks in advance.

Quick question from someone who’s vaguely following the whole GME/WSB thing and still trying to understand the terminology and process of everything going on:

im on Reddit and the last few days browsing through WSB it’s been rocket emojis and hold HOLD HOLD. So my question to y’all is when is the breaking point do they all sell and cash out? Is there some kind of event or deadline where the price maxes out and they dump the stocks? When the hedge funds collapse? Thanks in advance.

Sorry what’s WSB???

Back
Top Bottom