OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Bro I swear I need to just be bullish on SPY calls
Because it seems every time I buy one on another ticker

I could hear Dave Chapelle saying (gotcha *****)when I submit the order
The second day I made one good trade on SPY then turn around and make a bad one on another
Just to fight back and recover for the day

****s wild man

Bro I swear I need to just be bullish on SPY calls
Because it seems every time I buy one on another ticker

I could hear Dave Chapelle saying (gotcha *****)when I submit the order
The second day I made one good trade on SPY then turn around and make a bad one on another
Just to fight back and recover for the day

****s wild man

Every single time i buy a SPY call......the market shifts the opposite direction within 30 mins.

Every single time i buy a SPY call......the market shifts the opposite direction within 30 mins.

i usually trade reversals though so if the market is generally in the green I try to ride a pullback and profit on the downside

I never buy calls when it’s in the green unless it’s bouncing back from a big dip

I avoid buying calls on the gap up
Because like you I’ve seen it do a complete turn around

I’m just not interested in believing the dip is going to get bought on other tickers so if I’m in that situation
I would rather roll with SPY than anything else
Since it’s a overall market indicator

Grabbed another 50 warrants. HAACW. Not crazy about the price but if they announce color, commure and that other company as a trifecta or ro with color, this can be a major mover.

this is a buy and hold ticker. sedg though. my installer saying they own the market rn and always innovating

I was thinking of buying some SIRC (Solar Integrated Roofing Co), based on seeing some involvement in mandatory solar roofing in California and potential partnerships with Tesla.

Might scoop up some more PTON while it’s under $140.
Dips against 135 are the best r/r you’re gonna get on this one. If it breaks below there and fails at it, the trade is busted, but if it holds like it has today, this is $20 of upside potentially to $2 of risk.

I bought 2 TSLA calls right when it hit the 50 Day MA and so far so good. Praying Elon keeps his mouth shut and Big Mama Cathie buys up some more shares for ARKK.

Back
Top Bottom