OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Too much buying in here for it to be a bottom lol.

There wont be a rotation right back in to these stay-at-home, growth tech, e-commerce names. Time to look for a new story. I doubt the fed cares enough about rates affecting stretched equity valuations to do or say anything. We know where smart money is parked.

took my space SPACs off. I'm gonna wind up buying 25 shares of all of them and making $50 in each one and it's pointless. I'm gonna buy ARKX when it releases instead

LYFT legit to all day to go red as if my other tickers on my watchlist wasn’t deep in the red
I think I’m done for today

I should have got puts on spy when I wanted to
I just didn’t think the contract prices wasn’t worth it
The option sellers obviously thought it was

If you're long, just step away and stop checking.
Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

I'm honestly upset for people. They were sold a **** basket of goods. They better turn this **** around or the House and Senate will flip and all the opportunity that this administration has will completely implode. We need government and fed support NOW.

I'm honestly upset for people. They were sold a **** basket of goods. They better turn this **** around or the House and Senate will flip and all the opportunity that this administration has will completely implode. We need government and fed support NOW.

Fed supported the entire run up from the covid lows. They dont have any intention of propping up 80x earnings valuations. Not much they can do anyway, not like they're gonna raise rates and they just printed a trillion in stimulus.

Back
Top Bottom