OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

PM looking fiiire after the last two weeks. But is it a trap? Haha and anyone still getting in on this Roblox offering this week?

This one might stick since the suits stopped selling right before Friday’s lows and it was a low volume day. Eying the opening range breakout to add to some longs.

Futures look good and we all can use a really good green day. Im not believing things are turning around until a solid week of green.

I dont need a March 2020 speedy recovery, just a slow and steady month over month increase. Another pullback around Sept and then rinse and repeat.

Up big and ROCK (2/3 my portfolio) hasn’t woke up yet. Need some face ripping gains today.

Is there any reason certain stocks don’t move in extended hours? ROCK never moves unless it’s after earnings. 99.89% shares held by institutions could that be the reason why?

back and fill in progress. be careful, let this create a higher low on the day and trend before evaluating if you should buy more. 10 am, join the trend.

I did add some PINS tho

I'm on the sideline today. My price of entry is below 100 and I think those days are gone.

Great strong day, let's see volume be massive so we can claim a FTD. Not doing any more buying right now. Got what I wanted. Not chasing the gap after here.

just remember you dont need to go all in on the first Green Day. if this is the beginning of a reversal, you have plenty of time to accumulate. you nibble on the way down, you buy a little more when it looks super ugly, and you nibble on the way up, you size in when you have a clear higher low and up trend forming.

Back
Top Bottom