OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I need to dive into this one. Missed the Uber train completely and this could be a great reopening + emerging market idea.
Article said they’re valuing it around 30-40 Billion
But it might not be as crazy to think. They dominate 8 countries in SEA from rides to food delivery and they entered digital payments couple years back. Have used them before in the Philippines

I can see that for Uber, not Lyft. Uber has diversified business segments, and are continuing to diversify... Lyft does ONE thing.

But I own a ton of Uber. Its my largest holding my cost basis. I am a shill.

Article said they’re valuing it around 30-40 Billion
But it might not be as crazy to think. They dominate 8 countries in SEA from rides to food delivery and they entered digital payments couple years back. Have used them before in the Philippines
I like the idea a lot and in comparison to Uber’s MC there might be some value here if the CAGR is strong. I wish we had Claire of AGC or AGCB though.

With the s&p only 0.65% from the ATH it will be very interesting to see how the week closes out. Do we see some conviction buying or are the bulls looking to take profits on the week?

CERAF is a cannabis SPAC I’ve lightly researched this morning but has piqued my interest. I want to get in on this but the dynamics of SPACs are still confusing to me.

CERAF is a cannabis SPAC I’ve lightly researched this morning but has piqued my interest. I want to get in on this but the dynamics of SPACs are still confusing to me.
You can look at a SPAC and think it's going to be the next Apple based off the slide deck. My recommendation is find SPACs with strong growth CAGRs but have some form of real revenue today, have real customers today and a real product today. If they are pre revenue with no product until 2025, they need to be life changing. So my only SPACs are CMLF, HAAC, RTP, GHVI. I'd own the space SPACs, they're high risk, high reward. But anything pre revenue I either would say size it where you are comfortable going to 0 or treat it as strictly a trading vehicle. The $10 floor only exists before the merger is finalized.

Not really a big time range guy but... One year since the Pandemic.

• MSCI All Country World: +45.5%
  • S&P 500: +58.8%
  • Nasdaq: +86.0%
  • Dow (LOL): +53.2%
  • Russell 1000 Growth: +54.89%
  • Russell 1000 Value: +42.73%
  • MSCI EAFE: +36.94%
Again, we all HAVE to stop tripping over daily moves. Its gonna be ok man.

Not really a big time range guy but... One year since the Pandemic.

• MSCI All Country World: +45.5%
  • S&P 500: +58.8%
  • Nasdaq: +86.0%
  • Dow (LOL): +53.2%
  • Russell 1000 Growth: +54.89%
  • Russell 1000 Value: +42.73%
  • MSCI EAFE: +36.94%
Again, we all HAVE to stop tripping over daily moves. Its gonna be ok man.
Very few people have realized these gains. Some have higher, many have lower.

I am with you but people have new money right now and it's much more important to focus on the day-to-day. My port is up roughly 146% if I band since the pandemic. It is up 2% this year sans crypto.

Remember day before yesterday, when GME fell off a cliff?

I was on the phone with my dad, informing him, his son was up 350% and a financial savant. Anyways I'm still a long term believer. Only regret is I didn't have bullets in my trading account to reload.

Very few people have realized these gains. Some have higher, many have lower.

I am with you but people have new money right now and it's much more important to focus on the day-to-day. My port is up roughly 146% if I band since the pandemic. It is up 2% this year sans crypto.
See to me... Its never important to focus on the day-to-day unless you're in the markets for a living and even then its iffy.

The Long-term track record of equities speaks for itself. If you're not up now.. You will be up at some point. Its all 20+ year money for most people ITT I would expect.

Back
Top Bottom