OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Added another 10% in gains 30% towards my goal this week
I’ve come to the realization I can’t do Robinhood for options
I’m better at having a strategy that has some limits
I don’t need the freedom to continuously trade all day or be able to use new gains the same day

just make my 3 to 4 trades and get the **** out of the way

the only bad trade I had today was puts on LYFT but I made the loss a lot smaller

AAPL out here breaking tackles o_O
giphy (8).gif

Should've bought more before the earnings call.

Any predictions on Amazon for tomorrow? Thinking of getting some if they're ready gonna split.

Favorite news from AAPL earnings is the increased buyback and dividend hike. Put that cash to use, Tim :pimp:

Should've bought more before the earnings call.

Any predictions on Amazon for tomorrow? Thinking of getting some if they're ready gonna split.

I dont think they'll split. But they'll probably offer more details on the leadership change.

For the numbers, I expect them to hit records on all aspects.

Pins holds 66.61 it’s a buy. If it breaks below, technical risk down to the 55-50 area. Know your plan and have perspective. I’m bidding on two options spreads to increase exposure but can’t buy anymore stock due to cash constraints. Wait two more days if you want to buy and not be stressed with the knife falling or just wait for a right side of the base to form down the road.

LYFT would fall 13% today after I sold my puts for a loss even though i wouldn’t have held this long I still could have made my money back

had some for $63 strike they were .69 at the end of the day now it’s at 7.00 :smh: :smh: :smh:

Jerome "we are not raising rates. OK TO BUY!"
equities - RED

i think jerome is trying to prop up markets while his buddies sell and exit. retail left holding the bag. everything is red while indexes at ath's. maybe someone smarter could explain what the F is going on

Back
Top Bottom