OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What’s the cut off date for Ackman to get his bonus? He’s not going to miss out on that and return the money to the shareholders. Leaves you vulnerable to an underwhelming deal but hey that’s the r/r with spacs.

Ford booming. That new elec F150 looks bad *** (as does the non-elec 2021 F150's... I'm thinking about getting the PowerBoost Hybrid model myself). Made an announcement they were upping their investments into Elec vehicles and F now up $2+ in the last few days.

trimming snow looks bad now bleh

using the money for eth and solana though so whatever just didn't like the valuation risk and thought it would see selling pressure off the miss and CML Pro downgrade

I played myself

Anyone holding BYND?

Me. Still long.

Not financial advice.
Anyone that is in or thinking about getting in gme and/or amc.. HODL. Even if just 1 share.
Been loading up on both since February. Closed most of my other positions. Will keep buying on the way up.
Only selling when it's clear that we are taking every last dollar from these f***ers.

Last edited:
Ford booming. That new elec F150 looks bad *** (as does the non-elec 2021 F150's... I'm thinking about getting the PowerBoost Hybrid model myself). Made an announcement they were upping their investments into Elec vehicles and F now up $2+ in the last few days.

they should make a hybrid bronco that’s just an option and otherwise everything is the same. They’d kill it. I’d buy one.

B-b-but, AMC has no fundamentals though! 😂

And for those holding, the squeeze hasn’t started yet. My buddy sold his shares at $14 last week. Be like Michael, not like my buddy.
30460F45-7B63-4D0B-8037-A2EA36012F77.gif

Back
Top Bottom