OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Yeah I think we finish anywhere between 3-9% higher from here.

I'm doing 20% down on my house in November and I'm doing it all in margin. No sales. Missing out on upside plus the tax hit can't do it.

Yeah I think we finish anywhere between 3-9% higher from here.

I'm doing 20% down on my house in November and I'm doing it all in margin. No sales. Missing out on upside plus the tax hit can't do it.
Good luck homie

I wouldnt have the grapes for that but I hope you’re good and we all flourish

Anything Zack Morris touches is a pump. Trim and trail. Don’t be a fool.

sold some45-40 Jan 24 put spreads to buy a starter in ntnx
He definitely pumps but he stumbled on this one…company is actually legit do your own research on camber energy and play the game how u see fit

Obviously carbon capture TAM is gigantic.

Buildings produce about 60% of total greenhouse gases

don’t know enough about company or products to invest in $cei

Best way to capture carbon is to not priduce them. Theybare invested in oil i believe and expanding. Not sure how thats gonna play out haha gl take profits

Coinbase taking on payroll direct deposits? That's not something I had anticipated. Wonder if this helps them actually grow their market cap now...

Coinbase taking on payroll direct deposits? That's not something I had anticipated. Wonder if this helps them actually grow their market cap now...
Wow I missed this news. Look at what being on the business side has done for Square and CashApp…

trimmed net and DOCN today. Wanted money for NFTs.

Wow I missed this news. Look at what being on the business side has done for Square and CashApp…

trimmed net and DOCN today. Wanted money for NFTs.
Yeah im not bullish on coinbase still, but this does open a huge opportunity for retail investors in crypto, and will hopefully help increase volume in the crypto space. I think Square had more of an advantage and faithful customer base, but COIN might **** around and build out something impressive here.

Back
Top Bottom