OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Of course the ONLY stock I own that finished in the negative was ****ing PTON :smh:

I dont see the appeal of pton as an investment. Ppl aren’t committed to exercise. They all become a clothes rack after a while. U seem very convinced though and was wondering ur take.

I dont see the appeal of pton as an investment. Ppl aren’t committed to exercise. They all become a clothes rack after a while. U seem very convinced though and was wondering ur take.
Gamification of exercise; home workouts are easier and Peloton has a good breadth of options. Becoming more affordable too. I think they need to lower monthly subscription costs to make the bike+subscription costs equal or less than gym memberships to keep subscribers growing.

Corporate and multi-family housing could and has been offering a good entry to more than just single-person subscribers too. Idk, they were overvalued last year but now I think they're pretty undervalued.

What caused PTON to nosedive??? I sold my handful of shares back in August at 112 now its in the 40s. I thought their subscription numbers were looking pretty solid. There's hope if the subs keep coming but they have to keep finding ways to engage and become a lifestyle brand. Adding boxing classes won't move the needle.

And I actually like the bike and the classes.

I was with a girl (Director) from their Supply Chain this weekend and it’s clear they have no idea what they are doing. She is actively trying to leave.

Yep.. plans to open their assembly plants in US are now delayed / on hold. mfg will stay in Taiwan for time being

I was with a girl (Director) from their Supply Chain this weekend and it’s clear they have no idea what they are doing. She is actively trying to leave.
Damb. Reason I was still so bullish was because I thought they'd have gotten the supply chain issues solved ever since they announced their plans.

Back
Top Bottom