OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Feel like I can't catch a W with my options...just L after L after L these past few weeks. Picked up $cost to play earnings this morning...of course, no sooner do I pick it up and the ishh tanks...sold nvda 305C for a loss on monday...on Tuesday, ishh rockets to 324...fml.

I gotta capitalize of these apple shares. Think I could do covered calls to pass the time while I diamond hand my appl shares.

Feel like I can't catch a W with my options...just L after L after L these past few weeks. Picked up $cost to play earnings this morning...of course, no sooner do I pick it up and the ishh tanks...sold nvda 305C for a loss on monday...on Tuesday, ishh rockets to 324...fml.

What’s your process of deciding when to pull the trigger

Im down 240k this month. 💔 a lil annoying.. ruined me for a week lol its all good now,

Not sweating it. Its just money. It’ll come back for sure 💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

So many plays, theres always a chance to win !! & let me not get started in options lol 😫💔😍😍

The stock market has been so profitable. Blessing lol 🤲🏻💎🤲🏻📈

- Much luv, stay freshhhhh !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
I want to know what happened to Koudie from Brooklyn. Post is from Feb ‘21.

What’s your process of deciding when to pull the trigger

I started trading options in November with the goal of making at least 1k a month. Aim is to roll my profits into equities. That's really my sell trigger--minimum 1k in profits for each trade. The downside to this is that I've left a lot of money on the table on my profitable trades since I hardly ever hold to expiry.

Anyway, I was actually doing very well until Omicron fud hit the markets. I made two bad trades (being greedy and impatient) that pretty much wiped all my profits and I haven't recovered since. Part of the struggle is that I've been trading with the mindset of recovering lost money, so I've rushed and been impatient with my trades, much to my own detriment.

I started trading options in November with the goal of making at least 1k a month. Aim is to roll my profits into equities. That's really my sell trigger--minimum 1k in profits for each trade. The downside to this is that I've left a lot of money on the table on my profitable trades since I hardly ever hold to expiry.

Anyway, I was actually doing very well until Omicron fud hit the markets. I made two bad trades (being greedy and impatient) that pretty much wiped all my profits and I haven't recovered since. Part of the struggle is that I've been trading with the mindset of recovering lost money, so I've rushed and been impatient with my trades, much to my own detriment.

Well at least you know that is the wrong outlook - change the goals for 22 - even instead of monthly do a yearly one

U want to make 1k/mo on options right off the bat? Per trade? Thats a ridiculous target

And why is that a ridiculous target? In one month I was up five figures before omicron fud tanked the market. Had I held my positions and not given into the fear I would have easily 5x my starting capital for options trading...in one month. And that's after leaving a lot of money on the table for most of my trades since I often close after 1k in profits.

Last edited:
Shopify and Coinbase are the probably the 2 companies I’d like to own for life besides my mutual funds. Maybe cb less so than shop
They’re too much for me to have the amount I’d want though :lol:
Still kick myself for sleeping on Shopify in the $400s
0EA87F6C-7160-4D0A-88A1-C07EB8B1BD28.png

Last edited:
Some of you have no literacy when it comes to the stock market.

Everyone I know likes their bike and the classes, but for some reason, the stock is in the 40s.

What is the correlation between people liking their Peloton bikes and the stock price being in the 40's? Those two things have literally nothing to do with one another.

U want to make 1k/mo on options right off the bat? Per trade? Thats a ridiculous target

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the dude disclose how much money he is investing with? If not, how can you say that his goal of 1k per trade is a ridiculous target?

This is crazy. Retail is going to get it no-vaseline style by Wall Street right before this bubble pops.

And why is that a ridiculous target? In one month I was up five figures before omicron fud tanked the market. Had I held my positions and not given into the fear I would have easily 5x my starting capital for options trading...in one month. And that's after leaving a lot of money on the table for most of my trades since I often close after 1k in profits.

Where are you at now? hey it's jmo obviously. i wish you well

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the dude disclose how much money he is investing with? If not, how can you say that his goal of 1k per trade is a ridiculous target?

This is crazy. Retail is going to get it no-vaseline style by Wall Street right before this bubble pops.

just the fact that he started last month and stuff that was written. i know nothing, just another person on a journey

also yes, idk his roll. i back track a bit. but higher the stakes, easier to get blown up

using leverage?
Never

TIME has an 85,000% APY that has been sustainable with a $700m treasury and a backing of $2000 per coin

STRONG nodes yield .1 STRONG a day (rate will come in at some point, IDK when) which is around like $45 a day.

If you can afford to take 5 grand and throw it in either or both and ignore it (and you're ok with losing it all of course), you can make 1k a month in STRONG and around 3k in TIME (at this current price and interest level)

Honestly, there's no reason to fool around with options if you're not good at them when you can just park your money in ponzis like this and let it compound for you.

Back
Top Bottom