OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

MNKD released their test results for Afrezza and it performed better than two of the leading diabetes insulin treatments :smokin that spike in aftermarket was serious, up 27% :nthat:

MNKD released their test results for Afrezza and it performed better than two of the leading diabetes insulin treatments
smokin.gif
that spike in aftermarket was serious, up 27%
nthat.gif
will it go up more with more test in the future

FNMA still taking a beating. That $1.45 stop i put is looking like the best move i've made :lol:

Gold looking like a solid play for tomorrow. All in on NUGT?

MNKD released their test results for Afrezza and it performed better than two of the leading diabetes insulin treatments :smokin that spike in aftermarket was serious, up 27% :nthat:

Opened $8.60, closed $7.60.....now at $7.37 in AH. wot m8?

Aapl spiking again.

Couldn't close above $500, but still looking good

Last edited:
AAPL is probably going to sit around this area, jump up a little, then dip, and **** with people's minds for a few days.

Took a beating today. I need a drink.

If you don't mind, what happened?

Chased NUGT (3x gold miner bull) at the opening. Major fail among others that compounded that. Shouldve seen it coming. That was all on me

Took a beating today. I need a drink.

Sorry to hear, bro. I've been down big before, too, and it sucks. I'll drink tonight with you in mind.

:lol: appreciate it

Last edited:
Lmao Ichan's tweet was worth like 12billion dollars lawd

someone needs to hack his account and make another announcement.

50 cent made a tweet a while back:

Curtis Jackson, better known as 50 Cent, made himself a cool $8.7 million on Monday, thanks to his widely followed Twitter account. The rapper started plugging H&H Imports, of whose dirt-cheap stock Jackson owned 30 million shares. At the opening of Monday's trading day, H&H was valued at $0.10 a share, and, by the time the closing bell rang, the price had climbed to $0.39, or an increase of 290-percent. H&H has been losing money pretty much since it began in 2009, though, which has seemingly led many investors to jump ship as the stock price has climbed. This is good business sense, but it caused the stock to start dropping in price Tuesday, hitting $0.29 per share as of the time of this writing.

Obviously, Fitty hadn't thought about selling his stocks just yet, as he's gotten quite indignant on Twitter. He's encouraging people to keep investing in H&H, and is even retweeting messages from supporters: "those who dont take your ventures serious are silly haters & must be poor business people." Apparently the Switched crew are "silly haters," because, honestly, we're not in the habit of taking investment advice from rappers in 140-character chunks. If he were handing out tips on battling, we might just pay attention.

Last edited:
well LITB just took a gigantic **** :lol:

bought F earlier in the AM under $16 to go long. looked like an attractive price point.

did the same for LULU at $70....it hit $71 then dropped off to $68 in like 5 minutes :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom