OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Sears heading towards the JCP route :x

And that MNKD dump :lol: Feel bad for whoever was trying to ride the train yesterday

Last edited:
I posted about this recently but it is just such a perfect double bottom and a nice W shape forming with the stochastics in the right place.  Too many pluses about the chart to not be optimistic about it lol.  Plus it has a 13% dividend yield

Last edited:
Going to invest into my job's 457b on top of my own Roth.

What sites/magazines do yall read every morning to get a feel of how the market will do? I check out the Flipboard finance pages, cnn money, usa today money or articles of stocks I'm interested in

Going to invest into my job's 457b on top of my own Roth.

What sites/magazines do yall read every morning to get a feel of how the market will do? I check out the Flipboard finance pages, cnn money, usa today money or articles of stocks I'm interested in

To be honest, I do my own research. I do not rely on others tips. I would suggest using freestockcharts.com and looking at chart of SPY, SPX, IWM, DJIA to see where the path of least resistance is headed

I like to buy IBD on Sundays for the top 50 watch list and the overall breakdown they give you with the EPS ratings and what not. It's just a quicker way for me to learn new stocks, and I research whichever catch my eye.

LULU :x

I was arguing with my roommate about how available cheaper alternatives are and that lululemon won't be able to sustain their market share. His counter was that the lululemon store in La Jolla (one of the country's richest areas) was full around xmas time :stoneface:

Busy week for financials

Credit to Fatwallet Finance:

MON

before

WEN - Wendy's (releasing preliminary Q4 results. Audited results on Feb. 27)

TUES

before

JPM - JP Morgan
WFC - Wells Fargo

WED

before

BAC - Bank of America
FAST - Fastenal

after

CSX - CSX Corp
KMP - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP
KMI - Kinder Morgan Inc

THURS

before

C - Citigroup
GS - Goldman Sachs
PPG - PPG Industries
UNH - UnitedHealth Group
BLK - Blackrock

after

AXP - American Express
INTC - Intel
SWKS - Skyworks Solutions

FRI

before

BK - Bank of New York Mellon
GE - General Electric
MS - Morgan Stanley
SLB - Schlumberger
STI - SunTrust Banks

Last edited:
RNN parabolic chart.. overbought on daily, weekly and monthly charts. Would be extra pumped if this hits 2 or higher before a washout. Stalking for a short entry later today or more likely tomorrow

Am I the only one who buys stocks of companies I use? 

I made a killing off Facebook, Rite Aid, Under Armour and Tmobile last year.  FB and RAD more than doubled

just curious what your philosophy is regarding when to sell or continue to hold a stock

Back
Top Bottom