OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by iEternalv

damn SIRI...i can't back that company, but it's making some people money.
yea i was surprised when it hit .05 with almost 1 billion dollars in debt? i stayed away from that and i paid the price for it

Originally Posted by andycrazn

damn SIRI...i can't back that company, but it's making some people money.
yea i was surprised when it hit .05 with almost 1 billion dollars in debt? i stayed away from that and i paid the price for it

it's still running...ahhh well.

big weekend for CTIC, hopefully the patience will be realized in more cash money!

i got free HBO from them for a year, can't be that bad
laugh.gif

it also depends on your location. your local comcast reps might be pricks

Originally Posted by imahustla08

Ok got CTIC @ 1.69

Where do you guys see this on Monday?

all depends on what happens this weekend. inline for approval = shoots to $3+.

GLTA. i hope you are as excited as i have been.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I'm getting back into HTDS again.

i see that this has came a long ways from where it was at the high..i did get into it around .0008 and sell at .0014 for a nice profit. Do you see this havinganother huge run?

-J23C

**Edit: IEternaly, what do you see with GTLA? i have been following this company since you first brought it up but i cant seem tofind any info on it

Originally Posted by imahustla08

Ok got CTIC @ 1.69

Where do you guys see this on Monday?

all depends on what happens this weekend. inline for approval = shoots to $3+.

GLTA. i hope you are as excited as i have been.
I hope so.

CTIC yahoo finance message board has turned into a circus
laugh.gif
. Dudes arethrowing out outrageous numbers.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i see that this has came a long ways from where it was at the high..i did get into it around .0008 and sell at .0014 for a nice profit. Do you see this having another huge run?

-J23C

**Edit: IEternaly, what do you see with GTLA? i have been following this company since you first brought it up but i cant seem to find any info on it
Oh yeah I remember you, I got in a little before you did and sold too early. Imagine if we both held until now
eek.gif
. I could buy a bimmer with that money. But I'm going to get in now and expect30% gain, just a wild guess.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i see that this has came a long ways from where it was at the high..i did get into it around .0008 and sell at .0014 for a nice profit. Do you see this having another huge run?

-J23C

**Edit: IEternaly, what do you see with GTLA? i have been following this company since you first brought it up but i cant seem to find any info on it
Oh yeah I remember you, I got in a little before you did and sold too early. Imagine if we both held until now
eek.gif
. I could buy a bimmer with that money. But I'm going to get in now and expect 30% gain, just a wild guess.

yea man! I really do wish I would've held on to those shares I had. When I was doing some research I saw that there was such a huge amount of volume and Ikinda knew it was gonna jump a bit...didnt know it would jump that much though!

-J23C

MFA on a pullback.

NEW YORK, Aug 21, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. /quotes/comstock/13*!mfa/quotes/nls/mfa (MFA 7.74, +0.01, +0.13%) - Inaccordance with the terms of MFA's 8.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, the Board of Directors has declared a preferred stock dividend of$0.53125 per share for the quarter ended September 30, 2009. This dividend is payable on September 30, 2009 to preferred stockholders ofrecord as of September 1, 2009.

MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in a portfolio of high-quality hybrid andadjustable-rate mortgage-backed securities.

That's indicative of good Q3 performance.

Originally Posted by nicefro

MFA on a pullback.

NEW YORK, Aug 21, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. /quotes/comstock/13*!mfa/quotes/nls/mfa (MFA 7.74, +0.01, +0.13%) - In accordance with the terms of MFA's 8.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, the Board of Directors has declared a preferred stock dividend of $0.53125 per share for the quarter ended September 30, 2009. This dividend is payable on September 30, 2009 to preferred stockholders of record as of September 1, 2009.

MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in a portfolio of high-quality hybrid and adjustable-rate mortgage-backed securities.

thats alot!

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by nicefro

MFA on a pullback.

NEW YORK, Aug 21, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. /quotes/comstock/13*!mfa/quotes/nls/mfa (MFA 7.74, +0.01, +0.13%) - In accordance with the terms of MFA's 8.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, the Board of Directors has declared a preferred stock dividend of $0.53125 per share for the quarter ended September 30, 2009. This dividend is payable on September 30, 2009 to preferred stockholders of record as of September 1, 2009.

MFA is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investment, on a leveraged basis, in a portfolio of high-quality hybrid and adjustable-rate mortgage-backed securities.

thats alot!

I just want to make clear that this dividend payout is for preferred stockholders. Common stockholders don't get a cent. Please don't purchase sharesof this company thinking you'll get a piece of the dividend payout.

Back
Top Bottom