OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Freakin HGSI still running high. Cut bait on that one too early. Almost up to 20. This thing was .40 in February.
some people are set for life after investing in this stock.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by iEternalv

kicksfiend wrote:

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

LiLcHiCo4LiFe wrote:

imahustla08 wrote:

Can someone explain exactly why CTIC went down? Chico, any thoughts?

I haven't been following CTIC closely. From what I've read, it will be decided on September 4 whether CTIC gets standard review (which means

approval/denial will take longer) or priority review (which means approval/denial should be around Dec. 24).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Correct.

Longs, just sit tight.

CTIC could be a great Christmas present for those who have the discipline to not trade/back-out.

Worst advice ever. Cut your losses and move on to the next trading idea. Don't fall in love with a stock, you'll get burned.

CTIC went down because approval was pushed back to sept 4th. sit tight, i lost almost G off this today, i wish i wasnt swamped today or i would've bout
more shares @ 1.6...but hey i'm not complaining, im still up a pretty penny. i guarantee by christmas we will be SUPER good.
pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying. I'm tired of traders in this thread bashing stocks.
You like to pump n dump every 2 weeks, good for you
laugh.gif

Losses? Son, I bought this stock a long time ago. I didn't buy CTIC last week for the announcement. The hell I look like? A trader?
Traders got burned, investors are still caking
pimp.gif

I'd argue the opposite considering in the last year or so millions of investors lost money while I've steadily added to my trading account.

Since when do investors purchase high beta, volatile penny stocks? Noone was bashing CTIC. All I said was not to fall in love with a stock because you'llget burned. It's absolutely true and honestly, looking at the chart for CTIC, you will get burned. Have you seen the 5 year chart on this company? CTIC washeavily traded during the dot com boom (in 99-00 it went up 3,000% in 120 days) and has fallen off ever since. Now it's at 1.61 and you guys are buying iton the 50/50 chance some medicine gets approved? That's not investing, it's gambling.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i gotta get back into this

but i never have enough time when school rolls around
surprised someone devoted in working out would be interested in stocks.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Bears are about to bring the pain here shortly...bearish cross on MACD on the 60 min with full sto
Yea. Decline will be very short-lived....Dow 10k a week from today.
word. "they" still got a couple of tricks left before it fully dies out

I'm giving this shenanigans another month before we roll over.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by finnns2003

anyone with opinions on where FRE and FNM head?

It'll be trading in a small range, watch for the occasional short squeeze.
in other words, not worth the time. i was hoping these stocks could follow AIG and get to at least double digits...

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i gotta get back into this

but i never have enough time when school rolls around
surprised someone devoted in working out would be interested in stocks.

I see what you did there; it wasn't funny.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

It'll be trading in a small range, watch for the occasional short squeeze.
in other words, not worth the time. i was hoping these stocks could follow AIG and get to at least double digits...
AIG went to double digits because of a reverse share split, and then moved higher when it got squeezed. You're better off looking for otherthings unless you're algo trading.

Originally Posted by wordisbarn

What about WAMUQ, it has been down since october 08 any good news for this bank? I know Chase bought them out but what about the WAMU stock?

Still a noob to this stock game, but WAMU/CHASE and FDIC are having problems...

Once WAMUQ emerges from Chapter 11, their current shares will be worthless. Take a look at what happened to GMGMQ. I was trading it right before it was halted.Good thing I got out on time. It is now trading under MTLQQ. It really isn't worth it.

I've actually been scalping these two for the past couple days for 5%-10% gains. I'd look for support near mid 1's.

I'm not in CTIC, but between 1.50-1.60 SHOULD be good. 1.40's would be great.

As for exit point, I don't think anyone has one as of yet...they're waiting for it to pop once decision is out.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

I'm not in CTIC, but between 1.50-1.60 SHOULD be good. 1.40's would be great.

As for exit point, I don't think anyone has one as of yet...they're waiting for it to pop once decision is out.

1.55 looks like a good entry. I'd be concerned to see it around 1.50, might be a precursor to a sell off. I'd probably wait till it gets closer to thedecision. There are better opportunities out there, this stock is moving sideways for now.

ugh, havent had time to check in with y'all. quick lunch break update...

bought more CTIC shares @ 1.59 today, makes my total shares a litte more than 1.6/share. i will keep buying up if it keeps going down.

to answer some of the people asking me why i'm so sure of this stock?
i can't hate the gains im seeing here. my chips are stacked on approval of their drugs and maybe down the line a bit...a buyout from novartis.
i believe in this company and their drugs.
sorry if you bet your chips with me and are down on this stock, but like always do your own DD. 9/4 seems like an eternity away, but i can see the light at theend of the tunnel, i hope some of you still can!

like always GLTA. should've sold MA yesterday
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom