OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

I'm, looking to buy a stock in the price range of. $10-20/price range, anyone have some stocks worth investing in the short run? Name the stock and theirindustry, I will do some research before I buy.

I'm, looking to buy a stock in the price range of. $10-20/price range, anyone have some stocks worth investing in the short run? Name the stock and theirindustry, I will do some research before I buy.

Man I'm late on buying microsoft as they are too high now! Damnit, why did I stop following the market :-(

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

TELK

i think it was Andy that posted the cup and handle situation. The handle is forming right now.

-J23C

I seriously can't see where the formation is forming on the chart.

^

its kinda tricky, you can see the formation only from a certain time frame. I think its 1 year. I was fooled when i first looked at it also. I use scottrade,and my default when i look at the charts is 3 months. You have to zoom out a lil bit more than that to see it. But it is DEFINITELY forming.

-J23C

^

its kinda tricky, you can see the formation only from a certain time frame. I think its 1 year. I was fooled when i first looked at it also. I use scottrade, and my default when i look at the charts is 3 months. You have to zoom out a lil bit more than that to see it. But it is DEFINITELY forming.

-J23C

What "handle" are you guys referring to when you see a situation unfolding pertaining to a companies stock >????

Should I just do my research and not ask dumb questions? lol ... Thanks for any input

Originally Posted by akuratl02

^

its kinda tricky, you can see the formation only from a certain time frame. I think its 1 year. I was fooled when i first looked at it also. I use scottrade, and my default when i look at the charts is 3 months. You have to zoom out a lil bit more than that to see it. But it is DEFINITELY forming.

-J23C

What "handle" are you guys referring to when you see a situation unfolding pertaining to a companies stock >????

Should I just do my research and not ask dumb questions? lol ... Thanks for any input
lol google cup and handle

^^^^
laugh.gif
I knew I should have just googled it ...

Thanks though .... I have some reading to do now ..

^

-J23C

Interesting I see it but I wonder what is citigroups peak? $10? I'm considering dropping $500 on citigroup and ride the pine and hope my luck fallsthrough. I will look 2 buy nxt week, the market is nothing but green 2day, gonna wait for it to be red before I buy.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

^

-J23C

Interesting I see it but I wonder what is citigroups peak? $10? I'm considering dropping $500 on citigroup and ride the pine and hope my luck falls through. I will look 2 buy nxt week, the market is nothing but green 2day, gonna wait for it to be red before I buy.
im confused

It's no minor task: the U.S. economy has to create about 200,000 jobs per month -- a roughly net 100,000 job gain over the monthly gain needed to keep unemployment from rising -- for the next 5.5 years to replace the roughly 6.8 million jobs lost during the recession.
eek.gif

Good week everyone. Couple trades this week, but came out ahead.

Back to charting over the weekend...will keep you all updated.

American International Group (AIG) said Friday that it's spending $1.1 billion in bonuses to retain key staff members to help the troubled insurer winddown businesses and keep other parts of the company competitive.

WTH? They netted $1.8 billion and want to give out $1.1 billion in bonuses?

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

American International Group (AIG) said Friday that it's spending $1.1 billion in bonuses to retain key staff members to help the troubled insurer wind down businesses and keep other parts of the company competitive.

WTH? They netted $1.8 billion and want to give out $1.1 billion in bonuses?

They made 1.8 billion dollars profit in the last quarter. They want to pay out 1.1. billion in bonuses for 2009.

Yeah, it does look oversold. Would be nice riding this up for a quick 30%+ gain. I'd wait for the confirmation. If this rally continues throughout nextweek, it can definitely go lower.

Back
Top Bottom