OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Guys, Im telling you, do not wait to get on this one!

AESO

huge HUGE gains coming before x-mas, even bigger gains coming for a longer hold. do your own research on the company...I have a feeling that this one will be close to a 1000% return, thats right a 1000% (one thousand percent) return (given a long hold)

dont miss the bus fellas..

i posted this pick about a week ago before I got even better news today than I did before....you heard it here first, good luck to everyone!

-J23C
I just might go in on this..
thanks
grin.gif

no problem...just make sure to do your own research on it though...there is no 100% gurantee that it will run, just info coming my way that I believe will makethe stock run...

good luck!

-J23C

AESO

huge HUGE gains coming before x-mas, even bigger gains coming for a longer hold. do your own research on the company...I have a feeling that this one will be close to a 1000% return, thats right a 1000% (one thousand percent) return (given a long hold)

i posted this pick about a week ago before I got even better news today than I did before....you heard it here first, good luck to everyone!

-J23C
looking into this. i see that they were at .30 and dipped down to current levels. you see this getting past $3?

^^^

Finns,

No, it wont hit $3 lol...but it will POSSIBLY hit .12 by x-mas, and .30-.40 on a long hold thru next year... considering its sitting at about .03-.04, thoseare some huge gains if you take the risk.

Chico,

Yes, it is on a strong downtrend (isnt that when we like to buy?
smile.gif
) BUT, I have my sources and they have always been on point.. Take VRED for example. I posted that one a couple months ago saying it would hit .01-.015 within a certain amount of time, and it did from .004-.005. I had great gains with thatone...

I have put even more into AESO (about $8k)...do the math if it does hit where I think it will...
eek.gif
eek.gif

but like i said, do your own research and get into it if you feel the same way about what I have been telling you.

-J23C

Here is an investment idea:

Touch screen technology is the future, imo. It's only a matter of time before this technology is integrated with many PCs, laptops, "notebooks"(i.e. MS Courier), "books", etc.

Just wanted to share the thought. Peace.

saw a news report on a new technology that creates energy from car traffic...pretty interesting...didnt get the name of the technology though. Imagine how bigthis could be, all the worlds paved roads having this system in it and creating energy/electricity. Could be pretty big soon

-J23C

AESO

-J23C

What do you see or know about AESO? It looks toxic to me.

^^

I know more than most people would think and have a great team behind me feeding information. If you think it looks toxic then by all means do not get intoit. I am just throwing the stock symbol and where I think it will go out there for others to look at.

i obviously cant share all the details as to why I think it will have a huge run, but ask NICEFRO and TEDDY JAM, I always have great penny picks thatalmost always play out.

-J23C

Edit** remember though, just because I like the stock today doesnt mean it will be my top play for tomorrow. Everyone that trades stocks knows how the gameis played. I will definitely keep you guys posted as to what I end up doing (selling or buying more shares), so that way no one gets locked into a stock thatI told them about, and I myself am no longer invested.
smile.gif

^^

penny stocks are A LOT more volatile...but if you pick the right ones you can have HUGE gains not normally seen in the bigger/higher priced stocks.

-J23C

I think its because most people don't take the stock market seriously with all the manipulation. For me its a tv show called the adventures of HelicopterBen and Turbo Tim.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I think its because most people don't take the stock market seriously with all the manipulation. For me its a tv show called the adventures of Helicopter Ben and Turbo Tim.
Very good point. I don't really have positions in anything right now.

I know I don't know you but might just take a gamble on AESO. I feel like penny stocks are just pure gambling, they can easily tank as easy as double up...

Blazinbama wrote:
I know I don't know you but might just take a gamble on AESO. I feel like penny stocks are just pure gambling, they can easily tank as easy as double up...

Do It!! lol jk...

I wouldnt necessarily call it a gamble, and investing into a company without looking at news, charts etc. is just plain stupid. If it wasnt for this site youprobably would not have heard of AESO...Please dont go into this JUST based off of what I have told you...Please do your own research and THEN determine ifthis is something that you feel will make you a nice profit.

just a reminder though, I have about $8k invested and got the bulk of my shares at .02, then bought more at .035, then even more last week at .033... I feellike it will hit around .12/share by x-mas, and possibly .30-.40/share by this time next year maybe sooner. BUT, this could all change in an instant andNOTHING I say is guaranteed...just be careful

-J23C

Blazinbama wrote:

Do It!! lol jk...

I wouldnt necessarily call it a gamble, and investing into a company without looking at news, charts etc. is just plain stupid. If it wasnt for this site you probably would not have heard of AESO...Please dont go into this JUST based off of what I have told you...Please do your own research and THEN determine if this is something that you feel will make you a nice profit.

just a reminder though, I have about $8k invested and got the bulk of my shares at .02, then bought more at .035, then even more last week at .033... I feel like it will hit around .12/share by x-mas, and possibly .30-.40/share by this time next year maybe sooner. BUT, this could all change in an instant and NOTHING I say is guaranteed...just be careful

-J23C

Haha no I totally understand that I should do my own research as well, but as far as penny stocks go, there is so little literature out there about mostcompanies. I mean there is like one article in a few months on yahoo finance on aeso, I mean I guess I could look at the press releases on the website andtheir financials.

Yeah I've found with a lot of the stocks on pink sheets and OTC that you have to really dig for info. Sometimes it gets annoying.

OTC plays are fine and all, but the low volume and liquidity is a turn off.

J23C has come through with winning plays though.

I bought around 1000's dollars worth of Ford stock back in march at around $3 dollars, Its at $8.80 right now, would you guys hold on or sell now?

Back
Top Bottom