Official Sun Bowl Thread - Oregon puts on a clinic and wins 56-21

laugh.gif
wow this game is over...

good day for the pac-10
pimp.gif

Oregon is killing it, crazy. 28 pts in the 3rd quarter. It was a game at the hlf. Then Oregon came out as was like "eff that".

wow I am seriously surprised at how well theyre playing. Roper looks good and snoop is crazy today. Hope he does back to play next yr with darron Thomas andhopefully terrele pryor.

there is not ONE oregon fan who thought they was going to beat down USF like this hell most didnt have them winning

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

there is not ONE oregon fan who thought they was going to beat down USF like this hell most didnt have them winning

Which makes this beatdown that much sweeter.
pimp.gif

28 confidence points.
pimp.gif

Another TD.

I didn't expect a beatdown like this but you could see the offense starting to pick up steam in the last game and a "healthy" Stewart was a hugedeal.

Really though . . our D next year is gonna be crazy, especially the secondary.

im really happy for Oregon with this blow out. If only Dixon would have never went down. oh well, shoulda, coulda, woulda. anyways, South Florida lookedterrible. They got beat down by a team with their 5th string QB going. NOT a good look what so ever.

what's the chances on JStew returning next season?

Coach Bellotti said if he had to guess on that question, he said he would bet on Stewart returning next year.

If Stewart stays for 2008, he will be the best running back in the country. And there is no bias in that statement...if you watch college football, and knowthe players, you'll agree.

"First Aid" Stewart will finish 5th in the country with 1720 yards and a higher YPC at 6.0 than the 4 rushers in front of him.

another overrated team exposed. cant believe USF was ranked #2 at one point in the nation. gj ducks.

Man...i was at that game...Beautiful day in El Paso. The day started off bad, because i forgot my camera. Bonehead move. Walked in the stadium, got a free hat.As you all saw, the first quarter was riddled with penalties. I swear, that first quarter was about an hour long. There were Waaaaaay more USF fans than Oregonfans. I cant believe a lot of them made that drive up. What a dissapointment though. I thought the game was gonna be a lot closer, since there was no Dixon insight. Half time show was crappy. Baby Bash performed...lots of lip synching. I didnt even wanna say he was from the bay. Def NOT a good live concert.Anyhow...i wish i had pics to share. Happy New Year.

Back
Top Bottom