:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Easily the most eventful Super Bowl I've ever seen! 

Great job Ravens! 
smile.gif

its not non sense. u mad? u believe only with ur eyes?

neways. do i think the Almighty chose this? no. human free will. but any platform that uplifts the Supreme Ruler.....

let it be

49ers got a great future, but Crabtree and Moss are some of the softest receivers I ever seen. They need to get a real number 1 Wr

Not a Ravens fan at all, but I'm glad to see Ray Lewis go out on top....and Ed Reed get his first. :pimp:

This game had some questionable things happen in it...especially that ridiculous power outage situation, but the Ravens played their hearts out...Shout out to the 49ers as well. You guys have a team capable of coming back to the SB and winning.

If it's a penalty in the 1st- 3rd quarters, then its still a penalty in the 4th quarter. The referee has got to throw a flag for holding on that last throw to Crabtree IMO.

I've never been a fan of the notion that you swallow the whistle in times like that because they're still
influencing the outcome of the game.

But oh well 49ers had chances and didn't get it done.

CONGRATS TO THE RAVENS.

If it's a penalty in the 1st- 3rd quarters, then its still a penalty in the 4th quarter. The referee has got to throw a flag for holding on that last throw to Crabtree IMO.

Crabtree held dudes facemask the entire time too, good no call.

The playcalling on that last goal line possession was just :smh:

Good game Ravens fans... The first half hurt us

Maybe people will get off Flacco's back now.

Dude is a very good QB. He just doesn't have that star personality.

Back
Top Bottom