:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

I agree with Can't Nobody in that Ray Lewis had a forgettable Super Bowl game but that doesn't diminish the effect he's had on the Ravens.

At the end of his career Ray's impact on the Ravens has more to do with him being the emotional leader and heartbeat of team rather than his on the field production.

Bottom line, Ravens don't go on this Super Bowl run without him let alone win the whole thing.

I'ma fan of Jim but dude needs to learn some class. He handles himself like a jack***.

I don't know why people are saying Alex Smith is happy. His career in SF is done and most likely he'll go to a irrelevant team in the off-season. Ain't like they lost cuz of Kaep.

Suggs on NFL Network :lol:

[quote name="laker4lifeman"]Did he even play a down for the Titans?[/quote]Yeah, but son was w/ us just to be w/ someone. No effort.

So you named NE and Oak... You do know he was drafted by Min are you just choosing to forget them years or are you to young to remember them?

No...really? He balled his early years in Minnesota...and he balled in New England....why didn't the "greatest receiver in NFL history" give any effort in Oakland, second stint in Minnesota, and this last stint with San Fran?

How big was the play Ed Reed made to push Gore out of bounds on that 33 yard run?

Def thought Gore was taking it to the paint.

Ended up saving the game essentially.

Congrats to the Ravens. They came out prepared and executed when they had to.

For me, the 49ers coming up short on their big rally almost hurts more than if the Ravens had just continued to stomp them :frown:

Even with that non-call on 4th down, Niners have nobody but themselves to blame for this loss.

Too many mistakes committed and too many missed opportunities smfh:

- 1st play of the game penalty that wiped out a 20 yard gain? >:
- Lamichael James fumble |I
- That 56 yard TD pass from scrambling Flacco to Jacoby Jones :stoneface: :stoneface:
- The opening 2nd half kickoff for TD by Jones >: :stoneface:
- The numerous 3rd down conversions given up including all the ones where Rice, Pierce or Boldin fought for extra yards when they should've been taken down for the stop. |I
- The red zone inefficiencies of the offense. Having to settle for that FG to cut deficit to 28-23 instead of having a chance to tie it at 28 and then that last possession in 4th >:
- Not having an extra timeout to potentially make the end of the game more interesting since they had to burn one early in 3rd quarter :stoneface:
- All the damn penalties including ones by Culliver's inadequate *** and the off-sides penalties on 3rd downs that kept drives going for Ravens >:

Crazy how Flacco is now without a doubt better than his fellow 2008 draft classmate Matt Ryan if you look at their resumes :wow:

Last edited:
No...really? He balled his early years in Minnesota...and he balled in New England....why didn't the "greatest receiver in NFL history" give any effort in Oakland, second stint in Minnesota, and this last stint with San Fran?

Oak was a horrible team. You probably could have started QB for them those years. And he just didn't care about being there. He could have played his *** off and they would have still been trash. Not saying that's a good thing but it is what it is.

And he obviously aged this year. He was out there he even caught some passes tonite. He is a deep WR going against ED Reed with a QB starting his 10th game. Davis did most of the damage at TE. Nobody else really did anything. Where were the rest of the WRs? Why just call out And aged Randy Moss? Oh cuz he said he was the greatest. I don't think he was just talking about this season homie.

Back
Top Bottom