Official Super Bowl XLVIII Thread: The Massacre at MetLife: Congrats Seattle Seahawks

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVIII?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
always wanted to get a truck, then i always opt for a car :lol:

had an m35, 650i, and now a jag xf, and after each i told myself that i'm gonna get a truck

Pickup trucks as casual vehicles just seem weird, if you have one you need to be in construction or hunt bears or something. It's a stereotype on wheels.
Always been a truck guy.

Always will be.

I've driven a Camry for 3 years now, and still miss having a truck.

And I've always kept my trucks looking nice, inside and out.

Snowy (or otherwise inclement) weather outside? Pop it in 4wd for a little extra traction. Still have to drive careful, but having a little extra traction helps.

Buy a couch? See a couch you want? "Well how will we get that home? Oh that's right, I've got a truck. I'll take it!"

Nothing tops having a vehicle that has a clean paint job, a nice sound system, the ability to carry large objects or a ton of objects, and 4wd... all in one package.

That gas, though. 
ohwell.gif
 Only reason I'm rocking a car, and probably will indefinitely.

Miss having a truck, though.

Last edited:
Denver's defense wasn't as bad as people are saying. They had to defend short fields and held that Seattle offense to early field goals. I would even go so far as to say their defense played well, giving up only 3 offensive touchdowns on drives of 37 yds, 58 yds, and 48 yds. That offense just didn't do anything. Peyton had to be thinking he was playing against 15 Seahawk defenders.

Back
Top Bottom