Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that Ganesh def gonna fly. Doubt resell gonna be much since Preme resell is practically dead, but def gonna be a problem.
Good thing i'm not going for it :lol:

It’s the only piece I want. I’ll be trying for it
[/QUOTE]
same, was just hoping I guess that it would be around $198. Good luck tomorrow bro, but looking like hype is
waning on em.

...Really?
Are you being sarcastic or serious? I can just see this being one of those sought after pieces for the fact that its a fleece with an overall image similar to the wolfs. I may have been over exaggerating when I said double retail but it will be hundreds more for a while IMO.

I was actually serious. I think it's a big standout piece, but the current consensus don't seem to appreciate **** like this anymore unless there's already a market set.
Yeah, I seen the culture appropriation concerns and they're valid points. I do however think its going to sell out super fast because majority dont think about that and think its gonna flip lol. If it will is up in the air as most things the last few seasons have been.

Picked these up at Supreme SF. A hoodie and two hats.
2C1504EA-663A-48CE-BDC7-96230D205DF3.jpeg

Yeah, I seen the culture appropriation concerns and they're valid points. I do however think its going to sell out super fast because majority dont think about that and think its gonna flip lol. If it will is up in the air as most things the last few seasons have been.

Agreed. You never want to second guess a highlighted piece.

I’ve no showed 4 times maybe more this szn and I’m still getting selected this week

Where’s my ban

I wonder if stockx is gonna have any type of Black Friday deal.. was gonna get a couple hoodies but I’m gonna wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom