Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No leather for me. Was hoping the design of the jacket is on the hoodie. Might go for the white hoodie, will be a last min decision.

any chance for a legit check on this mountain parka please?

c8a5bf0d.jpg d10fbd45.jpg f151aaad.jpg 7476b9c0.jpg 5f911945.jpg

Easily...love the warm up pants from that drop so much I grabbed them in the black/silver and the purple..and I never buy multiples like that.
I could only afford the jacket at the time. Wanted the green (I still think that's the best one), but it sold out so I ended up w/ the purple. I was surprised to see ppl dumping them for under retail. Good quality stuff too.

I could only afford the jacket at the time. Wanted the green (I still think that's the best one), but it sold out so I ended up w/ the purple. I was surprised to see ppl dumping them for under retail. Good quality stuff too.

Their loss....I should've doubled back for a jacket when they were going for the low.

i didnt appreciate it until i saw you go boy you go boy rocking it.

I had went for the sweaters at the time anyway so i missed on everything from that collab

I could still use those blk/grey pants though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom