Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed camo logo tee & bandana. I’ve wanted a camo tee since they started using em, but haven’t cared for the content.

Surprised the winter hats flew at $80, and those Russian ones from last wk are going for ~$200.

Got confirmation page but haven't gotten an email. I wouldn't sweat it. Drop was so unenthusiastic they'll probably throw some of us some bandana bogo beanies by "accident" :lol:

:nerd:
Yea that’s what I meant, got to the page but no e-mail. You probably right.
And I saw this drop not doing well from the moment it was announced, dead prez’s music is so pro black I had a hard time seeing Supreme’s predominantly non-Black demographic ****ing with this. I never understood white people I knew who listened to their music but hey. Still wish the collab was better but I’m glad it happened at least.

Yea that’s what I meant, got to the page but no e-mail. You probably right.
And I saw this drop not doing well from the moment it was announced, dead prez’s music is so pro black I had a hard time seeing Supreme’s predominantly non-Black demographic ****ing with this. I never understood white people I knew who listened to their music but hey. Still wish the collab was better but I’m glad it happened at least.

Supreme has dropped a couple of pieces recently that are real "in your face" and I for one appreciate it. Still sitting on the American photo tee. Can't wait to break that out :nthat:

Grabbed both tees, the black logo tee reminded me of a tour shirt so I scooped but everything else was blah............

So it looks like chrome keeps sh*tting the bed when it comes to getting thru site on release time. Using Firefox or safari for now on... Idk why chrome even struggled to load today safari was fine.

So many pass weeks this season, had to find other things to keep interest.
This vid kinda cool to know.
Supreme BMW story.

i do that all the time :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
1575573863139.gif

why was that chair $3k??? when i saw it, i assumed it'd be $500 tops.
Brand. Knoll is a high end furniture co, similar chair is $2800 on their site. It has chrome and leather, but cost is just due to brand reputation.

they used the same chair on a tee a few seasons ago if I’m not mistaken. Iconic chair with supreme branding so add a few hundred on top lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom