Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
registered for BK over Manhattan...was that the right choice?

I figured I could try to hit up Other Half brewing or something as well if I actually get a decent number 🤷‍♂️

Tried for SF, stuck at processing...tried to register again, next screen says "Sorry, you've already registered for this release."

Stuck on processing, no charge. But I immediately tried on my phone and I got the, "Sorry" message.

Stuck on processing, no charge

Try to register on another page said im already registered

Wow that was some s**t lol. Went live like 30 seconds early tried to hit verify and process but no dice. After 3 minutes for the refresh is claims I’m registered. We’ll see 😪

Yup, same here. Stuck processing then tried in another window and got hit with that message after entering cc info again. Also tried another card

Tried for SF, stuck at processing...tried to register again, next screen says "Sorry, you've already registered for this release."

stuck on processsing for LA
tried on 2nd device and it only gave me the option for SF, stuck on processing for that too

if it says you registered already, you should be good

edit: my girl got the "already registered message" but no charge :nerd:

Last edited:
I don’t even know if my registration went through, stuck at processing and refreshed.
No charge on AMEX, it’s probably an L

Its luck at this point even when it comes to registration. This is a joke. Couldn’t even make it to the page.

True. On SF opening day drop I got the “successfully registered”page and never got a text. Nothing is assured until you walkout with the bags from the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom