Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like all the odd colors gonna be easy to get and all the solid colors like black, navy, gray, and red gonna be tough.

If I can get gray online.. I would want yellow as a second.. it’s so sick

I feel like all the odd colors gonna be easy to get and all the solid colors like black, navy, gray, and red gonna be tough.

If I can get gray online.. I would want yellow as a second.. it’s so sick
Nah it's prob gonna be like last year. Didn't odd colors sell out before the most hyped because people thought they had no chance for the hyped colorways. I think brown, pink and baby blue will be what people will go for to be safe.

does anyone know how strict the LA location is when it comes to checking ID and checking in? Asking for a friend. Freal doe lol

1576065421581.png

Man WTH why black the most hyped all of a sudden. Might now just go for navy to give my self a better chance.

But its now official once i miss im rage copping the windstopper full zip in black

Man WTH why black the most hyped all of a sudden. Might now just go for navy to give my self a better chance.

But its now official once i miss im rage copping the windstopper full zip in black

Just go with whichever color you like the best. These IG accounts be posting all kinds of color misdirection posts. All it does is make you keep second guessing yourself. Black crew was at the top of some of these lists last year and ended being more available than others.

I’m going for navy in a large.

Just go with whichever color you like the best. These IG accounts be posting all kinds of color misdirection posts. All it does is make you keep second guessing yourself. Black crew was at the top of some of these lists last year and ended being more available then others.

I’m going for navy in a large.

Yup

Got people out here using reverse, reverse, reverse, psychology.

If i remember if the site crashes , you can try again at 11:05 and its easier? Anyone think the same?
E9496499-5E9C-4ACF-ADFA-696290BBD158.gif

every year, L on box logo...will this be the year??

I copped the grey crewneck with red BOGO last year with this exact method.. I dont know how but it happened ... it will happen for you too bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom