Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey hoodie shipping came in while I was taking my exam

Excited Lebron Pic .png

Excited Lets GO USE GIF.gif

Supreme dropping box logos like it’s nothing
Lets see, this season they added box logos to honda crewneck, had SF opening, bandana hoodie, and now the t-shirt
It used to be a once a year special

Last edited:
A charge for the hoodie has now reappeared on my card...still no email though.
Guess I'll just hope it shows up one day.

Supreme dropping box logos like it’s nothing
Lets see, this season they added box logos to honda crewneck, had SF opening, bandana hoodie, and now the t-shirt
It used to be a once a year special

Disagree completely, look at 2009, in addition to the hoodie, they had the Damien Hirst box logo and the neighborhood collaboration which was plastered with box logos.

Navy bogo shipped..

Virgil Bogo would be insane, wouldnt be surprised if its true given 25th anni and all and last week of season

its real, just wont ever be released.
images of chief keef wearing it were all over the place and had ppl thinking it was the next photo tee

call supreme and ask

You can't anymore, they got rid of that a few seasons ago. Just sent them an email, i'll see if they respond or not.
Edit: They said it was processing still. It's cool, I just rather have it in hand before I leave for Christmas vacation in a week. I'll just wait it out now.

You can't anymore, they got rid of that a few seasons ago. Just sent them an email, i'll see if they respond or not.
Edit: They said it was processing still. It's cool, I just rather have it in hand before I leave for Christmas vacation in a week. I'll just wait it out now.

did you ever get an order confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom