Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alla you lames if you don't go find out more info about sanesmith and that photo.
straight up. that's some real ny ****.

r.i.p. zexor, teck and phase2 too while we're on writers.
still waiting on a les tee, bruz, kez5 and a few others supreme but good **** for the sanesmith tee.
Yup. That Smith sane tee Is 100% real NY.

box logo...bridge...cat tee. In that order. I know I can get the last 2. The box logo would be huge though, I want the pink but I think I'm going to gun for brown or heather grey.

Since i couldn't land black bogo hoodie...going black bogo T.

Anyone got the meaning behind the D'Hiver shirt?

Traded my grey banada hoodie for a black fw18 crewneck box logo + $100 canadian ($75 usd)

More of a crewneck guy and black is more up my alley.
Flame away :smile:

what was sell out timing for box logo hoodies after all was said and done? Anyone have an updated chart or what went first > last?

went navy XL and got that weird payment error on the same card i've been using for years that I also grabbed cdg box hoody and that lime box logo hoody with. (used chrome autofill, pasted CCV...)

red paisley on white would be a must cop
settle for any though...

let's try this instore signup bs again...can't believe I didn't get selected last week. after 2 sep confirmation pages

son.

you already know what i'm about to say about the sanesmith tee.
I NEED that. finally supreme does something for the real ny and for the writers.
lets go!! that photo and of course spot is iconic. I need that.
This! But I’m glad no one else seems to feel this way, making it easier to cop.

Think I’ll try to go for the clown and d’hiver tee and of course the bogo.

Traded my grey banada hoodie for a black fw18 crewneck box logo + $100 canadian ($75 usd)

More of a crewneck guy and black is more up my alley.
Flame away :smile:

tenor.gif

that grey bogo would've went nicely with your Blue Jays gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom