Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the clowns tee also. It reminds me of that B grade movie, Killer Klowns From Outer Space.

Killer-Klowns-Cavitycolors-1000-01.jpg

Also got stuck on “processing.” I don’t even bother to check my bank account anymore. I set an alarm for 1:15 and if no text I wait for the 7pm text.

This season I‘ve only received the 1pm text once. And the 7pm text more times than I care to count.

First time trying to register. I dont think I got through, I got stuck on processing. but if I did I’m going to make a trip up from Boston and stay the weekend :smokin, not expecting anything tho

It’s box logo week, you could be 489 and you still got a shot. Now if you can’t make it that’s a different story

As long it ain't DSM NYC lol. i had #241 for 4:45 last week for DSM. did not touch the hoodie but got a box beanie and after the last range of the time slot. the remaining box logo beanies became FCFS. managed to get an extra.

First time trying to register. I dont think I got through, I got stuck on processing. but if I did I’m going to make a trip up from Boston and stay the weekend :smokin, not expecting anything tho
Unless you’re staying with someone for free probably smarter just to pay resell

As long it ain't DSM NYC lol. i had #241 for 4:45 last week for DSM. did not touch the hoodie but got a box beanie and after the last range of the time slot. the remaining box logo beanies became FCFS. managed to get an extra.
Yea that’s a different location. Exclude that spot from what I’m saying :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom