Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for noob ques, but how does one check in @ Bowery? Do I just go to the front security or on another Street like Lafayette used to?

Apologies for noob ques, but how does one check in @ Bowery? Do I just go to the front security or on another Street like Lafayette used to?
You're going to see the line go down the block when you get there...just go to back of line and check in with the security guard that has an ipad.

If Supreme doesn't wanna press my buttons tomorrow they'll make the "add to cart" button pressable and let me buy my bogo.
tenor (36).gif

Chrome autofill for me last week
Carted hoodie
Started checkout
2nd tab added beanie
Auto filled first tab
Manuel cvc
Checked box
Hit process
Tab 2 cart page loading
Tab1. Autofill didn’t fill my address
Fill that
fill cvc
Process
Extreme lag. 30 seconds
But I got the charge alert from my bank, amount was high
Get the confirmation page and I got both items.

tenor.gif

Chrome autofill for me last week
Carted hoodie
Started checkout
2nd tab added beanie
Auto filled first tab
Manuel cvc
Checked box
Hit process
Tab 2 cart page loading
Tab1. Autofill didn’t fill my address
Fill that
fill cvc
Process
Extreme lag. 30 seconds
But I got the charge alert from my bank, amount was high
Get the confirmation page and I got both items.
You did this all in the same browser session?!

I've been letting the Supreme site save my address and just copying/pasting my cc, and then manual for cvc and exp date this year. Worked for TNF, and last week. Think imma stick with that, I know autofills don't cause declines but I always get them when I try it.

you know what. I'ma stick with my grey formula. I got a thousand grey tees in my closet.

I was reorganizing my clothes and I came to the realization that 99% of my Supreme t-shirts are grey.

When I 1st started to get into it I wanted to go with black colorways and my homie told me just go grey because it doesn't fade as bad over time so I just been going with it :lol:.

Going to have to make a last minute decision for which color to go for. Really want white, but looking to get black or navy

Has grey tee been confirmed to have blue logo? I’m leaning grey, white is nice but harder to keep fresh if I’m wearing it consistently.

gonna have to manually type CCV then. I've autofilled all and pasted CCV in the past and not gotten an error. but we will see.

Should i email supreme i havent got a tracking number yet for my nutcracker

I was just about to say this. I still don't have my nutcracker lol, no shipping, the charge disappeared, but this was the only thing I actually received an order confirm email. I didn't even receive one for the bogo nor a shipping and that arrived out of the blue. Email supreme and let me know what they say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom