Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u gonna go? you think theyll have that many box logo tees?
Honestly I'm on the fence still if I'm going to go just because the commute back down is a pain. I'm hoping they'll have enough, kinda just reading through the thread to see if anyone in the past was successful touching anything hype at these later times.

Don’t blame me if you get the card decline screen.

giphy.gif

any tips on mobile?

will be at work

BOGO hoodies I refreshed the sweatshirt page and it was instant sold out so... yea

Honestly I'm on the fence still if I'm going to go just because the commute back down is a pain. I'm hoping they'll have enough, kinda just reading through the thread to see if anyone in the past was successful touching anything hype at these later times.
Just go. 2:45 doesn’t seem that bad. If you’re dreading the commute home then just stay in the city and grab dinner or something then go back. Love this time of the year in Union Square with all the Christmas decorations set up.

Just go. 2:45 doesn’t seem that bad. If you’re dreading the commute home then just stay in the city and grab dinner or something then go back. Love this time of the year in Union Square with all the Christmas decorations set up.
Good point, I haven't been up to the city during the holidays in years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom