Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme was a **** show today. I've been refreshing my cart in hopes for a restock but I have never landed a restock of anything.

If you don't have a shirt already sitting in your cart it's pretty much a wrap catching a restock manually.

:nthat:
bogo tee.PNG
Damn, teach me the ways

same, was getting sold out for awhile too. ended up with the blue one which was my first choice. ive got no idea on sizing though but went with my normal XL because nothing else fits my broad shoulders generally
yeah sizing has me iffy too. I went with a large but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is too small

after getting kicked to homepage for the first 3-4 min finally got to cart, for the first time tried pasting cc and got captch, stuck on processing then realized it didnt put the right expiration date like auto fill would have, switched it spammed checkout but by then it was too late :/

Checked out a black medium bogo at 8:06. Just kept refreshing the checkout page until it showed up. Hope it ships.

Took a mean L on the tee, carted the tee and it kicked me out of the shop and wouldn’t let me go to checkout smh. Oh wel i got the hoodie last week and that is much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom