Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have manually hit on a restock on the ice blue bogo hoodie in 2017 where I added to cart and checked out. That was a big restock that happened though.

Generally, the strategy is to leave whatever is in your cart and pray that it restocks.

Bots must be going crazy, It keeps kicking me to the homepage again.

Added to cart at around 11 and site was sending me back to splash screen trying to checkout. I manually entered everything for this drop since I got card declined using chrome autofill last week.
After going back and forth a few times of check out page and splash screen I eventually got my processing bar to load and got charged, received my confirmation email at 11:04 too.

How low do you think these tees will drop when they all come in?
350ish on the low end IMO.
meaning I might have to part with some things because there is no way i'm going into the new year with this L.

wait its already at lower than that lol. welp. shows what I know.

Had whit elarge in cart and got to checkout but after clicking process 5 times it finally started to move only to be kicked out.....wack

card charged for a Brown Medium but no e-mail confirmation and the processing bar didn’t push all the way through. L?

Added to cart at around 11 and site was sending me back to splash screen trying to checkout. I manually entered everything for this drop since I got card declined using chrome autofill last week.
After going back and forth a few times of check out page and splash screen I eventually got my processing bar to load and got charged, received my confirmation email at 11:04 too.

say wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom