Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That D'Hiver tee in that color is FIRE.

Most likely because I've never seen a bogo do this low hours after the drop. It can only continue to drop which is what I like to see.

Since I took an L....

Agreed! Was about to leave and saw that color on display..had to cop

1576787444660.png

How is the cat tee a Christmas tee? Is there any significance meaning with the cats??

Shhhhh....don’t ruin it for others. They might think that.
No joke, my friend and I would act like idiots back in the day and just talk to random girls and ask who they thought was better looking. Then a girl mentioned that she picked me over my friend because I was wearing a supreme shirt lmao. This was back before I got heavy into streetwear and sneakers so I was totally rocking a shirt I bought in S. Korea.

No joke, my friend and I would act like idiots back in the day and just talk to random girls and ask who they thought was better looking. Then a girl mentioned that she picked me over my friend because I was wearing a supreme shirt lmao. This was back before I got heavy into streetwear and sneakers so I was totally rocking a shirt I bought in S. Korea.
This gotta be during high school or college years right? I don’t see girls in their mid 20s and up thinking that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
This season has brought more questions about how the hell I hit on BOGO's and TNF in the past because it seemingly has been impossible this season. I know i'm not the "finesser" some of the rest of you all are though, I just can't believe that checkout button has disappeared for every major drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom