Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is one piece that you guys still have on ice?

My Seven Samurai tee (white) has been sitting in my closet in a plastic bag all by itself for a while now. Every few months I get tempted to sell it, but then I realize it's probably the dopest shirt they've done in a while and slide it back in lol. Will get some wear eventually, just a bit nervous wearing white lol.

my collection is primarily the intersection of hip hop and sup ... so still have prodigy memorial tee, nas photo tee, and a NWA tee I’m waiting to break out.

My Seven Samurai tee (white) has been sitting in my closet in a plastic bag all by itself for a while now. Every few months I get tempted to sell it, but then I realize it's probably the dopest shirt they've done in a while and slide it back in lol. Will get some wear eventually, just a bit nervous wearing white lol.

Flames tee in Acid Green from week 1.
Seen some girl wearing it yesterday and was like, “Damn she looks good af”

Me when all the North Face talk starts happening.

E3FB5DAC-9D73-484F-8286-16C97694498E.gif

Alright so long story short

my dad got admitted to a hospital because he fell down the stairs at work, insurance covered everything except the medicine
sold my bogo tee I copped yesterday just now on StockX for $295 after fees to cover the expenses for medicine ... oh well shoutout to whoever copped that

Hope all is well. Stay strong.

I have too much on ice... CDG bogo, Sade, Orgy Tee, Blessed, Obama Anorak, etc...
The one I’ll prolly keep on ice for a while is the White CDG crinkled bogo I’m scared to wear because it’s so crispy in the plastic LOL

got a backup 2013 black bogo hoody and a nas, Sade, Ali, and Michael Jackson tee. I think that was the last time I was able to grab a bogo hoody until this past week.

DB2ED54A-D239-4ADC-9B5E-D51042152B9D.jpeg

Been out livid since this “missing checkout button” fiasco for the box logo tee. Wanted the season full set. Finally started to sort what pickups came in this week: Bandanna Box Logo Hoodie in Red.
Forget the talk on what’s most hyped or best resale. Buy what you like and want. Manual iphone wifi, 42 min after Drop. Confirm screen, charge email but no order confirm email. Just ship notice email.
Let’s end the season well. Good Luck to Regulars.

F35C8D83-4300-421A-B637-65C61C5F7B8E.gif

SS17 CDG hoodie.

The one I’ve been thinking about
Couple days ago
One the best pieces. I remember the day the patchwork anorak dropped and seeing store employees and a couple shoppers wearing it or the pants around the Marais in Paris. I've resigned myself to accepting that I'll never find a small for a reasonable price I can stomach.

Anyone says this szn was weak is trippin'
we had some fire drops

Saw those Brush Wool Zip ups in person and instantly what one now
Damn

I didn’t think they’d sell out online as quick as they did so I haven’t gotten one yet

which color looks best in person?

At The Growlers show tonight and saw a dude with a Bandana BOGO Tee. It was white with a red BOGO......

Didn't have the heart to tell him anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom