Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear stockx is ****ing with me. Got my white mona tee declined for a minute dirt mark this time. Literally have not left the bag since i hve bought it.

Neptuse is nice but I think i might spend my money on the arc logo Denali instead. Hadn’t checked resell since I missed it and the red is around the same price, and I would get a lot more wear out if a Denali than a neptuse where i live. Ain’t that cold lol.

EFC5F04A-4F85-4A60-A64B-B98C889E87AB.jpeg

Group pic. Just picked up the yellow and grey one. Going to pass this week’s TNF drop and will be more picky for next season’s releases too. Glad this season is over for me haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to the corner, saw the line and turned around. I figured it’s just last minute Xmas shopping, I hope lol

Do those text apps work for supreme sign up? I’m pretty sure I’ve been banned for not showing up lol. I haven’t been chosen in months. Thinking I could use a diff number and misspell my name by a letter or two.

You SF guys are funny!!!

:rofl:

1st year having a Sup store and the line throws you off thinking there's a drop or restock

There's always a line at Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom